Reviews for Dreams
citirkozik chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I love it! Your stories are awesome, you write the best drinny fanfics i have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
NAWWWWW SAH CUTEEEEE. I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE THIS COS I'VE NEVER COME ACROSS A FANFIC LIKE THIS AND IT'S SO ORIGINAL AND NEW AND STUFF :) GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was so nice! I love this story.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Short and very sweet. Thanks for a fun story!
Randomreader chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was a really good story! :)
jasmine ryans chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
don't forget to update I LUV THIS STORY!
Brooke Winchester chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I LOVE this story! it would be so cool if you made a sequel... just something to think about... you have amazing writing skill! dont ever stop!
Magical Me chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Interesting story! You should write more about this one, because it could be a really good plot for a longer story I think.

I've almost read all your stories now and I'm dying to see you write some more... Don't let me wait too long!;)

Xx.. Me
Chia89 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
ohh... a cute, awesome and great story

*schniff*

dont know what to write...
Rhiannon Renegade chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh this story is awsome! Please continue!
Silverbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
sds
Macy chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Heyy i like your story! mind if u continue it? i want to see wat happens.. ill b your regular reviewer,, as i am with Conquering a Prince's Heart! plz .. ill give u a cookie? plz update this.. plz..
AJ chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hey, I like it. As I said, I've started reading your other works. You are a very talented young writer.
DracoLoverForever chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Oh my gosh! This was so good! It made me think of all these dreams I have. It made me cry! I love all your work, and I love Draco and Ginny together. I hope you make a lot more stories too! Because I'll read them all.

Bye4now,

Sammy
PnAyxTrAcKsTaR01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
hey I love all ur stories hahaha this one is good to please keep on writing this...n dont give up on it!