Reviews for The Assistant
Whoever wrote this is awesome you need to updatttttttte
reader chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
Thanks for writing such a delightful story and sharing it with us! The scene with the wolf was priceless: how the mighty have fallen, so how is your wife, pregnant. What a hoot!
Sakura Crystals chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Wow. That was a sweet ending. I almost expected there to be more. Anyways I loved reading this story of Misao and Aoshi. Now on the the other ones too.
Starsurfer108 chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
I know that writing stories takes time - and it's nice to see all these gems in your collection now. (I was reading your stuff about 5-6 years ago?) And every Aoshi is slightly different.
jazzy chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
Happy, happy ending. Tired, tired jazzy. I really liked it... maybe a teeny weeny bit too sudden proposal and all, but maybe that's how it happens with true love... i wouldn't know *sighs*... anyway, boo-tea-ful ficcie-wiccie! THANX! :D
jazzy chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
NOT too short at all... really nice length 4 chappies... like the plot everything... YUM! i love onion bagels! ever had bite of onion bagel and then a sip of ice-cold lemonade? It tastes SO good... anyway, very realistic story, nice descriptions, blah blah blah (I LUV IT!):D (p.s. don't ever try an onion bagel with peanut butter and raisins... :D)
SweetSerenity21 chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
omg, that was so sweet. Absolutely loved it!
Aoshi'sgirlinstraightjacket chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
This was so cute!
Hieigirl17 chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
Wow! That was probably the most amazing story I've ever read in my life. You're an awesome author and I hope you write more amazing stories!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
very cute. I love Misao's last line about quitting looking better on a record. i couldn't help but laugh at that.

I enjoyed seeing the vunerablity of Aoshi's situation. It was very touching. I could easily see him reacting in such a manner. Great job! Ja ne!
KiaSapphire chapter 7 . 6/22/2006

_ SQUEE! This was such an awesome story! i think u wrote the characters so well!

hehehe, the entire time i was reading this i kept on repeating things outloud to my brother cuz they were so funny. even he laughed, and he doesnt even like RK! hahaha!

i've read quite a few of your stories, and so far i think they're all really great! (sorry that i didnt review for those...;) i hope that u write more stories like this! i like how u combine ur characters with the current era, it makes things much more interesting!

looking forward to ur stories!

Seychella chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
neat! how cute.. tho.. honda civic? ... Aoshi should be driving a bmw 7 series or SOMEthing _ isnt he susppose to be rich?

love the first chapter otherwise... glad u finished it _
Misao Aya Makimachi21 chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
keep going I loved it.
dead count chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
nice bye.
SodiumFree chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Wonderful and Amazing. This story has everything a story needs to be great! Awesome job :: cheers ::