Reviews for Dividing Loyalty
Kinishra22 chapter 4 . 1/22
Really like this story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
dela490 chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I love it. It's so well writen and it makes strange to see Kurama with a very bad side of personality (with louise case). So how everything will be ending? How Botan will react knowing how kurama is in reality? So please update soon because i want to read the end of your incredible, exciting, fascinating story of yours.
Sonzai Taz chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
PLZ update u cant have been busy for so long and plz dont stop writting this fic PLZ PLZ PLZ update!
Kuriku chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Oh my gosh! Please update!
Rahenne chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This is June of 2006 your last update was a year and six months ago! I'm gonna die!

~Rahe
Sandra chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Please update soon I have to know what happens on the date!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
i realy like this fic! too bad you haven't updated in FOREVER! well, if you get this i just wanted to encourage you to update! it would be AWESOME if you did! :) well, hopefully see or more like review you again!
Chelsey chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Hey

I just discovered this fanfiction so I hope you are still writting it because I absolutely love it and I will be heart broken if you have stopped writting it.
KURBOT chapter 4 . 11/6/2005

KURAMA REACT WHEN HE SEE BOTAN AFTER HIM?PLEASE UPDATE,

SOME PART ARE FUNNY!
AngelloreXx chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Just loved it!

Will you update soon? Please? ó.ò

Please? ó_ò
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Do was that Shuichi in the beginning? I like this fic a lot! K/B is such a cute couple. Continue soon!
yuskefan chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
i like the story will there be more? you could email you answer ar
Rahenne chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
OMG I really like this. Usually I don't like kXb fics, but this one really caught my interest. I can't wait till you post again. And I'm curious, but does thier professions ever cross? Or is that something that you can't tell?

~Rahe
Empressofthedragons chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
well... isn't THIS interesting... i like it, i like it a lot... you seem to be on the more... brutal and aggresive side when it comes to the guys... well, actually, all of them really... but hey, it's a new flava' fer meh... i can go with the flow, especialy when the story is well written and seems to have a talented and thoughtful authoress behind the seances. *bows head in respect* congrates on the job well done... but... *sigh* i seems by the sound of that w/ all of these... misfortuns, that you will be updaateing rather slowly... oh well then, i think i can last... after all, most of us readers must be pacient in order to get the quality we desire (quality IS better than quantity), so wait i shall. hurry up though! i don't really LIKE waiting months on end... i love Botan's dress! it sounds totally awsome! and i like the office and exercising outfits too! some stylish. _~ and though i don't curse (much), i find the language apsalutly halarious!
Lady Tsunami chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
Now, I do have to admit, I usually don't like fanfics that take place somewhere else outside of the normal settings and so on, and with the characters having different jobs and such. But this one is a COMPLEATE acception. This is one of the BEST Botan and Kurama fanfics I've read. And I am serious.

I can't wait till the next chapter! Put it up soon. :: glares and holds up fist :: .