Reviews for Tapestry
strabimonx chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
SynctrainerLucas chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Evil Cloyster
SynctrainerLucas chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
You must really hate Misty!
johnnyd2 chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
So, it ends here? a bit unexpected, but still, a good ending. Nice reference to Serebii at the end. Great Read overall.
johnnyd2 chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
More new pokemon? cool. Raptors are awesome. Jack got beaten by Ash yet again, what is he Ash's personal punching bag?
johnnyd2 chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
Nice battle. Ash sure kicked Misty and Jack's butt hard... Again. good chapter.
johnnyd2 chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Wow. So AJ appears to. I love references to obscure anime characters. good chapter, and good battle.
johnnyd2 chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
again nice work. Ash doesnt take well to romance does he? Poor Misty. Though that's an interesting way to get a badge.
johnnyd2 chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
Nice work. I laughed at the part when Ash freaked out about the female rocket member "stripping". Also the part with the magikarp was funny.
johnnyd2 chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
A new pokemon? cool. I like Dinosaurs, so the new pokemon sounds nice. Good chapter.
johnnyd2 chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
As usual good job on the battle scenes. I wonder where Catelyn got those cookies from. That was random, yet cute.
johnnyd2 chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Another addition to Ash's team. Ditto is interesting. I like Kabuto's cocky attitude.
johnnyd2 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
cool. The reference to Brocks family is nice. And the acknowledgment of TMs is always nice _.
johnnyd2 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Hm... Getting more interesting. Ash getting a Kabuto is nice. and a tournament where the winner gets the losers pokemon? sounds intriguing.
johnnyd2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Cute story. Nice to see what would have happened if someone else had fished him out of the river. One thing im confused about though, is Catelyn Lance as a girl or is Catelyn Lance pretending to be a girl? I'm puzzled a little. Hope the rest is good too.