Reviews for Calculations
csimouse chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
good story
Maisy13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
My goodness, that was so sweet. And so in-character. It even brought a tear to my eye. Thanks. :D
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I love how you write Doc Robbins - you got him down to a "T"! :-)
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
carrots are fun
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
ok so you posted this over a year ago and ive only just plodded onto it. slow well yer. love the angle doc is a much neglected character. well written and insightful. :)
Pheo chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Fabulous! Robbins never gets enough attention. I especially liked the lines where he looked at Sara though doctor's eyes, and the ending of the memory with his wife was great. Completely in-character and I really liked it.
michstjame chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I love this response-brilliant of you to write from Doc's perspective-definitely an underused perspective, and you captured it beautifully.
mossley chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Nice job! Doc doesn't get enough time, either on the show or in fics. This was a nice look at him.
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wonderful insight into the Doc. You really have a soft spot for Sara, and like to reflect that in every character.

I wonder if she's made *any* enemies... hint, hint.

I like the Doc too, but I've never seen him so human. Well done, again.

Penn.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Excellent! There is just not enough of Doc usually. This just made my day!
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
You always manage to come up with such creative responses to the challenge, and take neglected and interesting POVs. Two thumbs up
csipal chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
You couldn't have made me happier. I LOVE DOC! You never see many fics with his POV out there

"Ah, my favorite CSI." -isn't she everybody's ;)

I like how he "watches after her"-taking in her appearance.

"The sum is greater than the parts," she'd reminded him, her voice a bit tart but laced with love.

"As long as you're the one doing the addition," he'd answered, and earned himself a kiss that took his mind off his legs entirely, at least for the moment

Very nice insight to his home life and how his handicap affects him. We get to feel some his emotions on that as well as his love for his wife. I really enjoyed it.
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Man I love Albert! That was a fabulous story. I adored the glimpse into his mind,especially his thoughts regarding Sara, and then his wife. You wrote him exactly as I picture him. Just an all around excellent story!
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow that's a first for me. I haven't read a Dr. Robbins fic before. I really enjoyed it. (Like how you slipped a bit of Grissom and Sara in. ;) )