Reviews for Tell me a Story
Con Dar Lioness chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hi! Well... That was interseting. I have never read a fanfic like this one. I love Alanna/Jon not that I have anything against A/G but yeah.

I want to see more of your writting skills before I judge, Ill be nice I promise,but I suggest you to add more detail and more emotion.

I do however love the concept. Please keep this going. Its kind of sweet.

Best Regards Con Dar Lioness.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Continue the Story please, it's really good, the dialougue is a little stiff but you can work on it by pretending to say those same sentances to a friend or get a beta, but you must continue the story. I love Alanna/Jon
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
oh, that's a good story. You should do one with jon telling alanna thes tory.
clurr chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
i really enjoyed this. normally i love george and alanna but you managed to make this work with canon and still turn out really well. congrats.
prewarmadness chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
you should definitely continue it!...what happens after would really be cool.
LadyKnight0207 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Sweet! I'm going to cry!

You say you don't know if you should continue whit this story, OF COURSE SHOULD YOU DO THAT! What do you think about? I'm going to die if you don't do that!
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Definitely a stand-alone but it was so good! I loved it. Very unique way of writing and great description. You showed both Jon, Alanna and Roald well in character and I found no big spelling mistakes. I loved it! Wow, just, just wow. It was really good. I really don't know what to say other that well... wow.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
henrychick chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is AMAZING!
Kylaia al Jmaa chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
CONTINUE!
chammurigirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that's such a good story! umm... too enthusiastic... great story! that's better... okay, umm... Roald and Kel should be together!
pottere1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
great. you should right more.
lenlen46 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I think it would be great if you continued, but only if you want! Its great none the less.
tortallanrider chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
BEAUTIFUL! I love it. THat story...*sigh*
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
aw, I never heard it from his POV. I've always been on her side. Make you think. Good job.
Ariadne's Demise chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow, this is fantastic! In a way, I want it to continue, but I'm scared that it would take away from it's awesomeness...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »