Reviews for Sirius' Choice
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
do you have link for Harry Potter and the Mind Mage? Seriously, is ridiculous to search...I searched for "The Soldiers Redemption", a story where sephiroth is revived to teach harry potter and couldnt find it. The story is epic though, Harry learns swordsman ship,gets his heir title...to salazar slytherins vault..which turns out to have its own library,home,and training rooms...as well as a sword of slytherin,which is a large claymore with a master magic materia in core middle of the sword(handle,guard,and blade meeting point). The story is outright incredible and I WISH i could find it again.

Again, if u can provide the link for Mind Mage, thank you. And you story is is explained much better.

PS,a little note about Kreacher...he is possibly such an ass of an elf due to all the dark magic relics in the Black House. Lets face it, its proved with Horcruxs,cursed necklaces,The Veil,and other things of the series...Magical artifacts can make a person act like they have major withdrawl issues and stuff.

Example: Ron with Horcrux Locket. That was with him just wearing it...Can you imagine how it is for Kreacher living around HUNDREDS of said objects constantly? He already has that damn MOTHER POTRAIT dark relic whispering things in his ear constantly.

Also,Gringotts...gotta love Goblin Magic...able to do many things,including remove horcruxs and smithery is even better. Steel that only absorbs that which hurts it and makes it better? Gryfindor SwordBasilisk Venom Gryfindor Sword Plus (lol)
New Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Looks good...
Yabberli chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
I really liked your story :) Is it ever going to be continued? Please do.
broken.wings chapter 14 . 1/31/2006
Wow...I've never read a story like yours before. Fascinating ideas...I can't wait to see how the relationships develop in this alternate universe. Please update soon!
ScM15 chapter 14 . 10/20/2005
This is quite an interesting story! I notice you're starting to really get paradox going now. Hope you manage to post some more soon. How will things turn out now, I wonder...
ZeroBlitz chapter 14 . 9/12/2005
Great story so far, but please hurry up and update. P

Oe thing I'd like to ask/point out: in 'Harry Potter and the Mind Mage', James Milton can't do spells that because physical damage because the pain travels through him. So have you got a reason to how in this he can, or is there differeces between this character and the HPMM one?
LadyVisionary chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
Oh, this is so good! I really hope Tess gets around telling Remus she knows what he is, and that she doesn't care, and that Sirius and Amanda get together and that James and Lily doesn't die and that Frank and Alice don't go insane and that you update very soon. LOL.
hmmm chapter 14 . 7/3/2005
good story. i'm glad you're updating again... would like to see more sirius (the recent one)...

It's a little frustrating to see everything get messed up, though.
lilyflower009 chapter 14 . 6/26/2005
Aw, poor Lils! :( Are Amandas parents all right?

Sirius kind of deserved that curse, but I still feel bad for the way she got back at him

Stupid stupid stupid Moody...what kind of idiot overlooks the fact that alot of people are going to be killed if he doesn't listen?

Bad bad James. A PROSTITUTE? *shock* LoL

So, when does Tess find out where he works?

Tonks is such a perceptive little one. Is anyone else going to recognise him?
lilyflower009 chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
Silly Remus...scared to tell her the truth. Understandable, but silly. :P She's smarter than that...

I'm liking the Mind Mage 'prequel' BTW.

Sirius and Amanda in class together is always interesting. Hehehe
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 14 . 6/25/2005
Sorry about that last review, I was a little wired and that's only the largest understatement of the century.

I LOVED that last line, very ominous and very true for the place and the situation. I also liked the way you explained Tonk's metamorphosis, or what prompted it anyway.

I'm curious though, when are Amanda and Sirius and James and Lily going to get together? Unless . . . the course of actions that returned Sirius has set in motion keeps these two couples from uniting until after the fall of Voldemort when it would be therefore SAFE for them to have children. Or they just realize too late that they should have gotten together earlier.

::thinks::

I really hope that it's option one. Update soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Perenelle chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
This is far too much for my wimpy little brain to handle during the summer. I'm confused: did or did Andromeda not reconize Sirius? It makes sense for everything that he effects to have happened somehow that same way the first time around. So all the stuff he purposfully does is the stuff that changes everything but the accidental stuff seems to have already happened. Just finished reading Romeo and Juliet and this reminds me of it because of fate. So basically there is stuff that Sirius (James Evans) did the first time around like accidentally giving Tonks her scar and now he has sort of come back aagain and is changing it even more? Is this anything like the time turner in book three except more complicated? Is James Milton going to meet Remus in Knockturn Alley? What about Sirius/James Evans, he seems pretty close by. While he is running so Andromeda won't see him could he possibly take a turn down Knockturn Alley where Milton is staying and Lupin is working? Well it is good to have ya back, please update soon, can't wate to read more. oh, and what about left in the middle are there going to be any more chapters? It seemed to be both a bit of a beginning and a bit of an ending at the same time. Well, please update soon!

~Perenelle
Siriuslychessi chapter 14 . 6/15/2005
OMG you're gonna kill me! you have to write the next one soon! i'm imagine all kinds of things! and it's good to know that my english aint that back. To answer you "question", i suposse we can call it that way, you're on the right track! and if you keep the suspense you'll have one less reader XD (just joiking)

By the way... the scene with Tonks, it was realy Sirius both times? or is just coincidence?
MrS-SiRiUs-BlAck chapter 14 . 6/15/2005
Where is our loveable werewolf pal working?

I love the story. It's very good. I imagine that the things Sirius does in what he thinks is his present is what he remembers from his past. So he has to go to the past and realizes that he fits in the past, because in the past is his future.

Kind of like in Kate and Leopold. Also like when Harry and Hermione used the time turner.
DavidLopan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I just started reading this story, but I am already very intrigued. It's a very creative idea (and a great twist on time travel-ish fics) and I look forward to reading the rest.