Reviews for Teaching Magic
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Great chapter. Plse update the story
bradsan11 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This review contents the whole story

When somebody stays in my house and is snooping around behind my back. I would be very and I mean very mad about it. I would never trust that person again. Even when they think they are meaning well. She could look while Buffy and the others were at home. I won't think they would forbid Hermione to take a look. Those three are not gaining any trust that way. It's the same like lying how can you ever now when the persons won't lie again.

The stuff she is looking in is Buffy's and if Buffy want her to have a look she would aloud it. I think it's very shameless. I think that Buffy needs to let her know that she would aloud it if she asked and never do it again behind her back. It's all about morals. Buffy is not the enemy. You want people to treat you right you have to do it to them also.

Hope you will update this one because I want to see Angel and the face of Travers when Buffy and Gilles will claim their seats at the Council and put him down. So please update
bradsan11 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
never get why you didn't finish this one. It is very good and easy to read so I hope that one day you come back to this story or any of your uninished stories to finish them. I love reading your stories.

so please
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
kara chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
for one thing hufflepuff colours are black and yellow and ravenclaws are blue and bronze and for another phoenixs are gold and red not only in harry potter but in most other mythology as well.i know that not everyone is perfect but the simplest things that anyone who has read the harry potter books should know and if you havent read them then you shouldnt be writing fanfiction about them!
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Okay, this fic honestly has a good plot to it, thats why I've read this far into it, but I've reached my limit, you really need to do something about the mary-sewage thats mucking this fic up, you you don't see it I'd be happy to piont it out to you, also, major plot holes! Nine months happing over one summer? You do realize that summer is like, 4 months or something like that? Not to mention, a heart moniter in hogwarts? and where pray tell in the magical castle with no electrisity would they plug it in? And just one more thing that really bugged me, mints to make cravings not be felt? Thats would be the stupidest thing for any mother to be to do, well maybe not the stupidest, but cravings are the bodys way of getting the matririals for the baby that the mother doesn't already have enough of, I could really keep going but I hope you can figure out your own problems with this fic with out me going over every last one of them, okay, just one last thing, shorter chapters, that way when you make a mistake it's more likely to get pionted out to you sooner, and just for the record, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to help you grow as a writer (I know I only learn when people tell me what I've done wrong).
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
OMFG this is amazing please tell me ur gonna update ur story soon even though its been ages since u last did.
Saphira7 chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I just read your story and I really liked it. I hope that you will decide to continue it. I love the plot.
Maelys Halliwell Black chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
i love this story very much. the continuation. please
blueyblonde chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
i love it
charmed415 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
please update with another chapter this was good
AequusTempestas chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
I really like this story hope you update soon!
KaliGoD chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
great story

like were u r goiing hope u get back to this one eventually

wud like to see angel return soon & how u r going to merge the two groups
LadyMarit chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
great story, hope you'll start posting again. )