Reviews for Fixing Beast Boy and Raven
more! i love it!
kj chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
j
FireDitto chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Ohh, this is a good story -lesighs- You need to update... Its been two years -pokes update time- oO

...

...
PANOBSESSEDBRAT chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
i really like the way his story starts but are you ever going to update i hope so
joshua daigler chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
i really liked this i wish u would do more of it than just 2 chapters
joshua daigler chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
You wanna know something i really dont know what to say i havent really got any thing to say but to my extent it was good
kcbs chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
hi, this is kcbs...this is a really good story! I'm just wondering why you haven't updated for over a year! i mean, if you're too busy to continue, can you at least tell us readers so we won't be in suspense, waiting for the next chapter? this really is a really good idea for a story, and, for a newbie, this is very well-written! i just wish you would update, pretty please?
zebroshyennie chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
SWEET! i can't wait for the next chappie! please update soon!_
Hanita-chan chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Holy crap. Where has this story been all my life?

...Too bad you never update. :(
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
It's only chapter 2, why did you stop?
DigitalGlowStick chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
so far so good. i just picked this up 2day (2day's date 1/10/05) so i didn't review the first chapter. this story isawsome and i can't wauit till the next chapter. i love how Robin masterminds the whole thing. Keep writing.

-Chris (DigitalGlowStick) *yeah i signed it even tho it does it for me...*

*_*
Michaela chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
I loved your fan fiction!
Steve-Racer chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Hey really really good. I am kinda new to the Teen Titans fics but i am already a BB/Rae fan. You haven't updated for 3 months so I am not sure if this will ever be finished but i will request that you do so.
sakuradancer3 chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
so awesome! I am adding u 2 author alert!
destruction chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Dude I realy need to find out more of this,(as I said before, I'm a huge Raven and Beast Boy fan).
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »