Reviews for Requiem
Krissytina616 chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Well.. I've spent the last three days reading all your Maraverse stories. I absolutely love them. I don't think i've commented on any of them individually so i fgured i'd wait til the end. I love Bruce. my favorite part is the way Mara refers to him as "My Bat" i think it's adorable. I love the way you portrayed all of the characters. Over all i sincrly think this is the best Oc universe i've ever read.
Naga chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Whoa... just, whoa.
tabitha hapeman chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I love the entire maraverse, but I am having a little trouble figuring out the order in which the stories progress, chronologically. I still can't find the Bruce's death fic, and I am dying to see how that transpired. I would love if you could clue me in on the order of these stories. They are a fresh twist to the genre. Absolutely brilliant, and I love the way the characters stay consistent.
Esther chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
I just re-read this entire arc a fifth time, and I realized that I never wrote to tell you how awesome and mind blowing it is. I love Mara, I love Bruce, I love this universe and everyone in it. The characters are so true, and the humor is dead on, and the story actually has adventure and emotion. I thoroughly enjoy the maraverse, and hope you continue to write fan fiction of all sorts. Thanks. :)
eset chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Well. That was certainly worth the wait. Would it have killed you to leave one person unscathed? Of course, I praobably would have loost some of the respect I have for you if you'd sugar-coated it into a happy ending, but still. I'm not sure how I feel about Sammy and Peaches bringning Jordy back to life, I think I'd prefer it if they just sort of brought together all his essence so he could move on. i don't think there's a place for him in this world anymore, and Losing his a third time would kill Mara-and Kyle for that matter, if the second time didn't.

I hope JB can achieve a semi-normality, or at least not become bat-ified. Someone deserves to have a happy ending, even if he was concieved by a lantern ring.
DOCGRAY chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
wow. impresive arc. felt like i was on a roller coaster. loking forward to the next installment in Mara Grayson's life.
Vodoodaddy chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Please not ALL, ALL! You just meant all of that particular story right, not all of the Maraverse. I guess all good things must come to an end, I've just been dreading this one for a long time.. Thank you so much for such a wonderful journey. Your Batman is my favorite portrayal of him, I feel you have his character nailed. As for all of your original characters, I feel like I really KNOW them. That's crazy, but that's the way it is. Once again, thank you.
eset chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Well, I just read the entire Mara-/Jordyverse up to this point in a little under a week, and I love what I've read so far. Please continue this thread as soon as possible. I stink at being patient! I love the way you're linking the current universe, or at least your version of it, to the BB universe. Out of curiosity, is J.B. the little Lantern from the BB justice league we saw in "The Call"? Because that would just be amazing. I just hope Jimmy gets a chance to see his nephew before he pays the ultimate price for his miscalculations. He needs to make things right with Mara, even if he cannot do so with the rest of his family.

I know you don't usually like to go back and fix old stories but, if you get the chance, the transitions in some of the earlier requiem chapters are completely unmarked, and a bit hard to follow. If not, I guess wereaders will just have to tought it out.

Keep writing,

Eset
Searose 13 chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
Damndamndamndamndamn! Worst cliffhanger ever! I just spent two days reading through the entire archives, and I feel no guilt whatsoever in offering physical violence if you do not complete this. Pleze! I'm begging you!
Aranel Took chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
Argh! Cliffhanger!

Sammy! She is so cool. Tim is going to freak when he finds out what she's been doing. :-)
Critique chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
I just finnished reading your Mara stories and they are great! Jordy betta not die...please? update son. ;-p
Aranel Took chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
I love Sammy and Peaches! :-)
RobinofYJ chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
whoah! great chapter! Can the Bat pull off another destiny-defying stunt out of his resurrected ass? I'll be sure to tune in next time, same Bat time, same Bat channel.
giveGodtheglory chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
cliffhangers are evil.
JohnAubrey'sQuills chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
You have truly made a lasting mark on the Bat-clan. There are always a few defining authors in any genre, and you are honestly one- *the* one for Bat-fic. I'd re-read any of your stuff any day. The continued strife between Mara and Crystal is spot on, although I'd like to see them hold an actual conversation someday. And the comment about how "I told everyone Jimmy was evil" was priceless, although it's disheartening to see what has happened to Jordy, it's nice to know that he's not gone for good yet. Intriguing chapter endings, not quite cliffhangers, but definately satisfying enough to last till the next installment. Cheers!