Reviews for Deception For Love
Anawey chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Ooh. Well, that's what happens when lovers don't take a breakup well.

But this is really good so far. I love it. Update soon, please!
ProfoundBond821 chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
CLIFFHANGER? NO! PLEASE UPDATE! NOW!

Please? This is really good.
RedHairedElfling chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Bwahaha! Take that, Chagny!

Eherm, sorry. I got a bit carried away up there.

Great story so far! I love it!

Best wishes,

~NQ~
Tex110 chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
*dies* No! You can't leave it hanging there! Is that the end or did you just stop writing? Please continue! For the sake of a certain person over here that is obsessed with your story!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
yay! i love CE fics please write more!
sharonarnotdon chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
OMG, this rocks! Continue!
LadyWillow chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
Wow, Schadenfreude... you sure are mature! *Rolls eyes*

Wonderful job as always Katie... I love the interaction between Raoul and Christine, it all seems very believable. Ignore immature children like Schadenfreude... I assume they tend to become a bit jealous when they can't write something that picks up a following like this story has. Love you lots!
Schadenfreude chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Atrocious... Simply atrocious...
SilverWolf47 chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Quick quick, more more!
gryffingirl77 chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
ooh! Delicious. Another wonderful chapter. Yea! I love your portrayal of Raoul. I always thought that any self respecting guy would be furious, and I'm glad to see you taking that route! Anxiously waiting for the next chapter! (and thanx again for your reviews! )
Stephantom chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
Good chapter. I'm glad to see the plot developing and Christine deciding that she has to tell Raoul. As to your question about Erik, yes I suppose he might. But personally, I think it would bother him - not because of Raoul - but just the idea that she wasn't completely his, that she was still with Raoul and might still marry him. But Christine did act very strongly so maybe she managed to convince him he was the only one she really wanted. It's a good fic though, despite my disagreements about characterization. And no one else seems to have this issue, looking at the rest of your reviews, so don't worry about it. Keep writing.
gryffingirl77 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
OH! I love the tension, the drama! Great new chapter, excitedly waiting for the next. I was sorry to see One Love taken down and I am glad to hear I'll still be able to finish reading it! Hurry and get that link up! :)
Stephantom chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
It's obvious you have some talent with writing, and I have been enjoying the story pretty well. However, I'm a bit doubtful of the situation. I don't think Erik could accept just being her lover while she was marrying Raoul. And what is Christine thinking? She just seems like a very silly, lying, selfish bitch the way you have her characterized here... so if things blow up in her face, she won't get much sympathy from me. I mean, I love Erik but this is realy being unfair to both him and Raoul. So I'm kind of hoping shit will hit the fan soon, instead of unending EC fluff.
jlauren1224 chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Excellent ! Please update soon ! I like your whole take on the E/C continuation !
gryffingirl77 chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
arrgh! this is getting good. And tho I'm by no means a Raoul fan, I must admit I feel bad for him! Poor dumb fop! Wonderful as usual! Can't wait for more!