Reviews for Bump in the Night
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ha ha ha ha! Relapse! I feel sorry for Kenshin here, but it's asking too much for me not to laugh.
wildkidlexie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

I love baby-Kenshin. -ignores the fact that he's 11...-
x chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Swet! -x
EmySabath chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Oh, I loved this! It was so great; I remember all those little tidbits Hiko mentioned in that scene and thinking that there must be some interesting stories behind them. Thanks for writing one, especially in such an amusing and believable way. Kudos!
Kokiri chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Aw, poor Kenshin I remember cracking up over Hiko "strolling down memory lane" and embarrassing his baka deshi. Absolutely loved the last few lines:

"Oh, the joys of raising a child. For now, he would comort the boy, help him clean up, put him back to bed, and hope that he would be able to get some sleep before the sun rose. For now, he would be the perfect loving, caring guardian.

After all, there would be plenty of opportunities to tease the boy about this later."

So very Hiko Well done.
Insert Creativity Here chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
XD LOL XD LOL

I just *love* Hiko's sneaky mind... This is very amusing indeed.
Jep chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
oh! cute! love it!
Sakura Shinguji-Albatou chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Aw, how cute! I do remember that particular episode...it had me rolling around the ground laughing. Imagine, the infamous Hitokiri Battousai wetting the bed...anyway, this was a really cute story! Good job! *Gives a cookie-or even more appropriate, gives a rice ball*
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aw, /of course/ I remember that scene... *grins* ...Anyway, it was such a nice, sweet story! Poor, poor Kenshin! _
Blaze Coyotlhart chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Hee hee! Lil' Kenshin sneakin' around. How cute!_

Aw, and we got to see the kind and understanding side of hiko-sama's personality! Overall I it was very cute and funny! Well done!_
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Oh, that was fun. I loved that part in the Kyoto Arc when Hiko was teasing Kenshin about his bed wetting...(and poison mushrooms!) seeing Kenshin upset like that is fun to see. (I feel sort of guilty taking pleasure from Kenshin's embaressment. o_o) I always thought he'd try and smuggle the blanket out if he wet the bed. I didn't picture him so weepy though. ; But he must be super embaressed. Well, cyz!
Jen chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Hilarious!
SeraphAngel chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Fantastic. Very amusing story.

I love how Kenshin thinks of Hiko as "-him-". It's got that whole dramatic feel to it.

Great character development for such a short piece.

I loved reading this. Compliments on doing such a good job!
Liem chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Hahaha, I do remember that time when Hiko reminded Kenshin about wetting his bed. This really was a nice story, and I was laughing at the last part: