Reviews for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Gone Wrong!
asdfghjkl chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
you r a sick pervert, for writing the majority of this chapter
Ryu Warrior chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hello, wandering eyes. Feel like reviewing my story because I'm flat out bored and I don't want to do any storytelling for now.

Hmm, let me just reply to the many reviews I received when I was having a brain gap...

Before I go on, Kirby is a girl Lilty, just to make sure I'm making my point clear...

Phantom Reviewer: They were just shuffling around. Petro just fell back and accidently grabbed Rena, accidently kicked Ryu, accidently poked Kirby and accidently landed on Mog. Clumsy as he was, Petro dropped his hair gel, resulting in...uh, a "sticky" situation. o.O

Rednal29: It was Kirby that was covered in hair gel, not Rena. Oh, it seemed that you were the one who reviewed all of my chapters while I was gone. 'Preciate it. C'mon, just because I don't like Yukes doesn't mean I hate them. They just don't look like the hero/heroine figure, although their magic is wickedly strong.

Cerse: Stiltzkin mistakens them, not Mog! Mog is already applied extra pounds to a mess up! Okay, the part that you said about the fic making no sense...did you mean it in a good way or a bad way? I'm assuming good way.

Chibi Tetra: Thanks. You're an eager one!

ibble ibble: More funny? Hmm, I don't know about that...

Okay, you may think I'm dumb because I don't like long chapters. I just don't like them because they're...long! I really have no problem putting up long chapters, it's just my brain needs to think, write, plan, erase, think, write, plan, erase, think, sleep, play video games, eat, use the bathroom, shower, play video games, draw, think, write, plan, erase, eat, plan, have sex. O_O?

Besides, if I planned a long chapter, you wouldn't see a single change in this story for about a month! Unless you happen to be in the right place in the right time, I'll change my mind. But it's so rewarding, though! I'm going to have to plan one some time during my lifetime, like chapter 6 in my MIBP story. You know what I mean, Cerse and Phantom Reviewer.

Hey, if you read up to this point, congratuations. You had a chance hear me out. Okay, flame me for me complaining about my stories. I won't stop you. T_T
Rednal chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
That first scene was... interesting. So, Rena was covered in hair gel or something, and... Ah, whatever. Weird, but funny.
Rednal chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Man, that is one repetitive line. Oh, well. Chapter was good.
Cerse Liminara chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
XD The part where Mog thought they were doing it was just hilarious!

And this fic still makes no sense!
Rednal chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Long chapters are good. I forgot to mention in the first review that I HATE YUKES! But I have them in the village anyways, one male and one female, just so it's fair... DEATH TO YUKES! Sometime, I'm going to have a village made entirely of Selkies, since Selkies own all! P

Chapter was funny.
Rednal chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
This is one of the most absurd things I have ever read. Keep it up.
ibble ibble chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
interesting and funny! could use more funny...
The Phantom Reviewer chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Another good chapter! The conversation when Stilzkin popped up was funny too! But did they actually, you know, have sex, or was it just an accident that resulted in them having wet clothes?
Chibi Tetra chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Heh heh..the beginning was..Well anyways (Sweat drop) Great chapter, I liked it all! :D Update soon
Chibi Tetra chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
It was funny! Update soon..please? For the sake of all moogles! .;;
RoseSama35 chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
What's so wrong with long chapters? Cooliest thing on earth, they are! Along with Selkies.
Cerse Liminara chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
You're right. This fic makes zero sense. But it's funny, so nobody gives a shit.
The Phantom Reviewer chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Petro does seem like the type to rush in headfirst in a situation without looking, doesn't he? Nice chapter! Keep it up!
Cerse Liminara chapter 2 . 7/12/2004