Reviews for The Game of Love Strike
Alalaes chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Damn, just when Haldir was picking up the pace! Would've loved to have seen this continued, thanks for sharing it with us anyway! :)
DeLacus chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
This is really great! *-*
I look forward to when you eventually continue this story. :3
SneakySquidx2 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Great plot so far, looking forward to how things turn out
m chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Jenga-Tree chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I was so thrilled when I found out tht you had started another Lord of the rings OC fic. This story is just

Amazing. I pouted when I seen tht I had reached the last chapter. Please update soon!
Glory Bee chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
I am loving this but am terribly disappointed that it has not been completed. :(( Any chance you might continue the story?
lostnbooks chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
I know it's been a long time, but I really hope you update! I love your story!
mynameistoolong chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
I really love the story and even though you havnt updated in 6 years i still hope one day youll decide "oh i think i should finish this" hey a person can dream...
Lady Minuialwen chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
will you update soon? i like this story.
shadowxofxdarkness chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Oh this is cute

I like it
dinopoodle chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
This is a very nice story, I wonder if the goddess of love will be able to leave well enough alone after seeing how lonly poor Elrond is. As they say the apple does not fall far from the tree, so if her sons can't leave things alone, neither will she right?
jamester56 chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
i love it.
KhaleesiKiyiyaWolf chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Loved it although it confused me at first but I do love it!
Imaginary-worlds chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
*grin* This is a delightful story! I love the little quirks and customs you've put in this story to make is seem more real and intimate, like you're really living with the elves. The idea of stealing blossoms from the elleth's hair was quite a lovely one.

Nice writing!
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
this is a great story why have you not continued it. Thank you for writing as much as you did ~Jessica~