Reviews for Tormented Baldur's Gate
Myxale chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
This story was quite refreshing and nice, i would love to see it finished d one day.

It has lot's of potential.
Starx chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
Heh... pretty good story so far.

I know what you mean... it seems like every single romancable character requires counseling.

While I don't find that necessarily bad, at the very least, don't always start with the counseling for the said romance.
ToriHouji chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
Wonderful. Brilliant piece of writing, that is.
Lok chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
Sorry Kitsune, but I didn't want to risk the story being deleted. Gimme an email; I want to talk over a few things with ya too! :p
BloodyKitsune chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
Bad author! No review for you for this chapter! BAD! *Goes to *
Lok chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Locke Watcher:

About the charisma, if that is true, then why did the makers of the game include that ring that gives you 18 charisma and the ability to charm any humanoid? And if what you said is true, then Viccy's charisma should be higher then ?16?.

They didn’t do a lot of things: Dragons should be able to fly or just simply grab you in a paw and *squeze*! Both Blackrazor and Celestial fury should be sentient (Talk, like Lilacor) for example, and Celestial Fury isn’t nearly as powerful as it should be!

The ‘real’ version from the pen and paper games is 5 for a start (not 3), could let you levitate and upon unsheathing everyone (I think I remember this bit correctly) except the wielder had to make a save v spell and blindness to avoid being deafened and blinded, as every time it was unsheathed the sword would give off a deafening thunder and blinding flash. And when unsheathed, the sword would be at the centre of a massive, one-mile radius storm.

So there. (Wink)

Now for Aerie, are going to include Hear'delias in the party now, or are you going to ingore the frail elf's needs (insert perverted thoughts here).

It’s ‘Haer’Dalis.’

And… nah, if you do the counting I’ll already be over limit by one and have seven people in when Immy rejoins the party (both literally and metaphorically speaking!)

Besides, it never ends happily ever after for everyone.

Doubt me?

Exhibit A: The villains! They all die!

Next up, you. What is up with your fetish for Teirlings? Because every mod forum that includes Teirs, you are there courting her(not count Fade, thankfully). Not that I'm complaining, its funny to read what you're trying to do.

Tieflings, not teirlings. But that’s enough being pedantic…

::Shrugs:: Annah is a very strong character, and a refreshingly different one from the standard BGII girls. Practically all of the girls in BGII (And I don’t just mean the ‘three blond elves’) need you to act as a counsellor and Annah doesn’t really do that in Planescape.

Besides, I can only name five tieflings: Annah (Planescape: Torment), Valen (From Hordes of The Underdark, the Neverwinter Nights expansion pack and is male) Keli and Inara (Tiefling sisters mod for BGII)

And who the heck is ‘her’?

I explained my reasons for writing this fic in the first ‘chapter’, but evidently you didn’t read that or misunderstood: I’m writing this because I pretty much fed up with the every single bloody romance, mod or not, I’ve tried, the protagonist has had to be a bloody councillor for. Annah doesn’t actually whinge or sob on anyone’s shoulder.

That and the faint hope that if I write this fic it may get some mod-make(s)r of their arse and actually do this as a mod…

I agree with Kitsune that being a prevert is perfectly okay, but for some reason I cannot figure out his/her gender. Though I am leaning on Kitsune being female. Sorry, but preverted thoughts just keep on appearing in my mind.

I don’t remember saying being a pervert was a bad thing... (Wink)

Good luck on this fic, you'll need it.

A: Thanks for being sounding so positive. Not. If you don’t have anything other then ‘you suxor!’ to say (which is basically what your review to me seems to be) then naff off.

B: You think I don’t know that?
BloodyKitsune chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I'm MALE... why does everyone think I'm female dammit?
Lok chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
I don't think so...
BloodyKitsune chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
W00t! I got huggled! Allright! And the tail might have had something to do with it... maybe just a small something... isn't Demogorgon the Nameless One?
Lok chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
I still think you're a perv Kitsune. (huggles you)
BloodyKitsune chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
*Glares* I am proud to be a pervert, thank you. And it's a perfectly accpetable suggestion, I don't like seeing the male's have to choose, that's all... I'm going to send before I really get more annoyed...
noname z chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
Good job so far, its going interesting. cant wait t read more.

P.S.: the idea of "BloodyKitsune" looks really good, i would like that too.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 7 . 10/30/2004
Yay, an update...would like to see more soon
celestine chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
aww. sorry about the Hard Disk. Good luck. :)
BloodyKitsune chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
Oh... I'd so love to see a three some or something... that'd be hilarious...