Reviews for Dreams By Moonlight
cloudymagnolia chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This story is phenomenal. It is the best examination of Yukito's position at the end of the CCS series I've ever read - absolutely beautiful!
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
one word. beautiful.

i loved how yue and yukito communicated.

"Cerberus...would be my brother". wonder how he takes that.

i'm not sure i understand the ending though. Why is yue laughing?
jess chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
very nice i liked it
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Awesome! I liked the ending!

-WT
Gia chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This was so well-written! I completely enjoyed it!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Revelations on both sides.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very nice and eloquent, plus it deals with a very unique relationship. I liked it a lot.

Excellent work.
Reiko - Kataki no Arashi chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Aww MAN that was great. Please will you write more about Yue and Yukito?
AnonGirl88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Awesome fic, extremly well written. I wish I could say more, but I'm speechless.
MoonJester chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
aww that was so cute! I loved it, please write more
sakurakumagorou chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow-that was really good! Short but sweet, with lovely characterizations and impeccable writing, it's a perfect companion to the manga's end. I especially liked the way you ended everything; I got the same feeling reading it that I get from reading the ending of the manga. **beams**

I'm very happy I read your story (I followed a link from the LiveJournal CCS fanfiction community 'tsukimineshrine') Keep up the excellent work!

-S.K.-chan
t0ky0-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
wow that is so cool! I LOVE YUKITO! though i don't quite get why Yue was laughing at the end, I still think it was reall nice. keep it up!
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Beautiful story!

I really liked how you showed Yukito's relationships with others, especially the way he sees Sakura. It was nice to see him interacting with Yue, too, and his curiosity about Clow. Everyone is loved here... it gives off a heart warming feeling. :)

This one's going straight to my Favourites!
Darkwave1214 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This story was really beautiful. Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wow! You very cleverly got all of your opinions in on this one, and did so with great storytelling. You're characterizations are lovely.

As much as you've probably "said it all", I would love to read more from you. You write well, and seriously, without cliches.

I'm going to recommend this over at Tsukimine Shrine. (If you're interested in a CCS writing community, check out the link on my profile page.)