Reviews for Take It Away
TakerTakeMe chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
What's Jessica doing there? She divorced him, right? Right?
TakerTakeMe chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
This chapter just makes me dislike Paul even more. So he hits Stephanie because HE got her pregnant. THEN he kicks her out and gets mad when someone is nice enough to take her in. He's such a loser! Geez!
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Paul is, in the words of Chris Jericho, an "assclown." A big one at that!
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I love this story already, and I'm only just beginning!
Y2Jen chapter 11 . 12/7/2004
wow, such a horrible dream! I hope Steph will be ok.
DCFanatic4life chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
Poor Stephanie, thank God she doesn't have to experience that anymore, and she can move on with Chris. I'm sure that he would do everything in his power to protect her. Can't wait for more. :)
legend thriller chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
awesome return chapter!
nascar girl chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
ok. Was cruising my fav stories, and lo and behold this one has no recent updates. what gives? Am major pesty about updates, just ask dcfanantic lol So move it. Besides you promised! I know, life interferes, but hey. plz plz plz lol. t/c
SHaron chapter 10 . 9/29/2004
totally awesome story. I had a lot of fun reading it. I was curious is Steph still pregnant?
Y2Jen chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
haha, good chapie. can't wait to read more, so till the next time you update.
DCFanatic4life chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
I wonder if Jessica cheated on Chris with someone in the company? Just a thought, though I wonder if she'll be making any more appearances in the story. I'm glad that Stephanie seems to be happy, but you never know what's lurking just around the corner. Can't wait for more. :)
Y2Jen chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
DUN DUN DUNN! whoa I did NOT expect that. I figured when you mentioned Jay and Adam having wives that CJ wasn't with Jess, hell that she wasn't even in the story. but whoa, now THIS is gonna be interesting!
Kay chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
Did anybody else hear the music in the background at the end of the chapter? LOL! What a great cliffhanger! I so did not see Jessica entering the picture again; nice job. Can't wait to read the next chapter;-)
Dark Samarian chapter 9 . 8/28/2004
Great chapter...please update as soon as possible. I've updated Fading Light...thought u might want to know.
DCFanatic4life chapter 9 . 8/28/2004
Oh man, just when things seem to be getting off the ground with Chris and Stephanie, Jessica has to enter the picture. I cannot wait to see how that conversation goes. And I wonder if Stephanie really believes that Chris is head over heels for her. It would be interesting to hear that conversation as well. Either way, I can't wait for more. :)