Reviews for Knight in shining leather
SailorDeathMoon chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ummmm...okay here goes
Dear Gruzzee,
I was wondering if it might be possible for me to take over this story. It seems incomplete and ive been following it since i got this profile recently. I really loved the idea and work you put into it and i would like to see it finished. So if its not to much to ask please allow me to finish this story for you.
Sincerely,
SailorDeathMoon
P.S. if you are going to respond to this please do so in a pm as i dont have any stories up currently.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Can't wait till the next chapter so far it's awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Damnit! Update the story please! im begging you!
marisol chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS ITS THE BEST i read all 3 nonstop!
andysanime chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Really good job on this so far!
hollowgirl15 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Poor Yugi! Please update! I wanna see why Yugi is 4 again! Please! _
Leo112 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
ohh so cute yet so sad... up date soon please i really like this book!
Serena6686 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
wow yugi has some weid probloms and this is get bet.
Wolfe's Girl chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
poor Yugi.

I really hope that Yami & Seto will be able to help him.

More soon please
gamer260 chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
please update
yamiyugi23 chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
oh no, poor yugi, please update and not leave it half a year. PLEASE? i am worried about poor yugi.
charlotte chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Please update even though you are being really horribly to poor little Yugi but I can't stop myself awing when Yugi is clinging to Yami.

p.s I love the way seto is being really kind without lossing whatever it is that makes him seto.

p.p.s Love the title
Yami Lover chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT. AND UNDER STAND YUGI HAS PROLBEMS BECAUSE HIS DAD ABUSE HIM SO MUCH. THAT ONE PART WAS WEIRD 3LOST“ N-no," Yugi stuttered shivering at the thought of the last time he had slept with his dad. EW GROSS PLEASE WRITE MORE! TANK YO {I CAN BE YUGI TO} *SEE*YA*I * YAMI*
star chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
yayy! this is a great story! might want to think of re-editing it or something...you know: punctuation, spelling, and other grammar junk just to make it easier to read. other than that, i like it! i wished you'd continue! :D
Yamiace1321 chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
no! don't stop this fic! its starting to look really good and promising! i really want to at least look at the next chapter! please! for a friend?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »