Reviews for Heir of Elessar
The Farmer chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I've only just started chapter 11 and I am starting to get really scared. You should be proud of yourself, only one or two books (and no movies) have ever made me scared, and that is including LOTR. But seriously, I am biting my fingernails to the quick. It just seems so unlikely for Harry to have any hope at all.
DragonTamer01 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
YAY! Hermione got Sting!
VanillaDreamFran chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
That was absolutely fricking awesome! I've loved every part of this fanfic.
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Every time I read the scene with Hermione dancing in the Forbidden Forest, I hear Aniron (Aragorn and Arwen's theme) playing in the background.
Monki-Neko chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
i loved this whole thing but there are two seeming plot holes: the muggles and grawp. those children that were kidnapped, tortured and enslaved were taken from villages surrounding durmstrang, right? wouldn't the government or families eventually realize what happened, especially if killing sprees, as im sure were common and encouraged under voldemort-sauron's rule, would have notified them to what was going on? even despite mass obvliations and cover-ups? also, where is the scene where hagrid learns what happens to his brother and his heroic actions?
DragonTamer01 chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
That...was...SO EPIC!

My hat is off to you my friend. This story completely blew my mind.
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I am completely geeking out right now!

Was that Gandalf who helped Harry when his broomstick shattered?
iDrinkCoffee chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
Love it. Great story!
rmiser1994 chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
Fantastic Story! Loved reading it!
Ice 88 chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
1 of the best stories/crossovers ever ! All Hail King And Queen Harry and Hermione
Andrithir chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEAHYA! Gandalf! I need a tissue.

Great story.

I love it.
Eternal Downfall chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
There's no point writing to JKR, she can't change it. Anyway, if you are familiar with the "It could have gone that way" interview, you can see she admits it could have gone that way.
Eternal Downfall chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I love Minas Tirith
King Scorpious chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Excellent Story That Was I Really Really Enjoyed Thankssssss
Nanchih chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh, interesting! I know this is long finished, but I'm going to enjoy reading it!