Reviews for Heir of Elessar
Amiadala chapter 5 . 5/22
I'm sorry but you spell staring starring PLZ FIX IT ALREADY! I/M LOSING MY MIND OVER THE DAMN WORD!
GBTtown chapter 22 . 5/7
Well, that was anticlimactic. No slogging thru ankle deep orc blood to fight an almost endless line of the enemies. Just put sword and spear together and "poof" they're gone.
RandomGuy1985 chapter 30 . 9/23/2016
WOW...just WOW its one i rode this fic in half of a day and i must confess that it just enter of my top 3 fan fics of all time... i hope that your novel has doing well because you deserved it! Again congratulations for youρ story! ( sorry for my english its not my native language...)
Harmonious Cannons chapter 30 . 8/9/2016
It would have been very kind to have Harry swear the Oath.
Harmonious Cannons chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
I have just started off. I am amazed (not good-amazed, mind) that this story hasn't reached a few thousand favourites. Eleni Silar antalyanna!
LordWoodrow chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I love this story
JuJu.Bee.79219 chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Right on! I totally agree with shipping Harry and Hermione. This story is soooo good. I am loving it soooo much. I'm gonna keep reading because this story is so good at making a reader think "what is gonna happen next" over and over again.
crvenashkorpija chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
"I gave hope to Dunedain,kept none to myself" actually.
The Farmer chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I've only just started chapter 11 and I am starting to get really scared. You should be proud of yourself, only one or two books (and no movies) have ever made me scared, and that is including LOTR. But seriously, I am biting my fingernails to the quick. It just seems so unlikely for Harry to have any hope at all.
DragonTamer01 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
YAY! Hermione got Sting!
VanillaDreamFran chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
That was absolutely fricking awesome! I've loved every part of this fanfic.
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Every time I read the scene with Hermione dancing in the Forbidden Forest, I hear Aniron (Aragorn and Arwen's theme) playing in the background.
Monki-Neko chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
i loved this whole thing but there are two seeming plot holes: the muggles and grawp. those children that were kidnapped, tortured and enslaved were taken from villages surrounding durmstrang, right? wouldn't the government or families eventually realize what happened, especially if killing sprees, as im sure were common and encouraged under voldemort-sauron's rule, would have notified them to what was going on? even despite mass obvliations and cover-ups? also, where is the scene where hagrid learns what happens to his brother and his heroic actions?
DragonTamer01 chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
That...was...SO EPIC!

My hat is off to you my friend. This story completely blew my mind.
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I am completely geeking out right now!

Was that Gandalf who helped Harry when his broomstick shattered?