Reviews for A Reason for Hate
redireas chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Dude... I really think you should update! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I know you don't have time... But ITS THE WEEKEND!
evansentranced chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
See now that's just mean. Boo! The only good L/J fic and you have to go and quit! How could you?
evansentranced chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Hey it's a good story! In fact, it's one of my favorite Lily/James fics ever! And I'm actually serious about that! It's completley to cannon! Lily isn't pining after James like a sick puppy like in some other fics, nor is she popping a blood vessel and screaming at him every chance she gets! James likes Lily, and asks her out constantly, but he's not a complete oaf, or prince charming! I know you've only written two chapters for this, but I like it! Do you have a beta reader? If not, ooh! ooh! pick me!
Zenathen chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
i liked it, boo hoo, ye did not finish. (. oh well there's other serious ones on the site...ill live...i cyaz soon D
redireas chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
poo you. you should have writen more. stinky butt.
marauders'grl chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
well i thought it was a good chappy! Poor James! I feel bad...grr lily when we u realize that he is the love of ur life? well update soon and i hope ur family problems get better!
redireas chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
TeenGirlSquad13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Wow you didnt sound like you were high on oxygen! (a miracle) jk listen i know u asked 4 ideas which im not the best at giving but i have a friend who is awesome at makeing very cool plots, ill give you her fic title so you can read one of her stories (they r awesome) and ilkl get her 2 review ur story and come up w/ some ideas!
Zen chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
totally awesomeness. well done i say. a bit right about it, tis a tad slowness. but i liked it
moonlight at midnight chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
okay i admit it was sort of slow, but it turned out to be a great start! I'm looking forward to reading more! Keep up the good work.
CanadianFaerie chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Good story, keep writing, nothing else to say, exceept for, this chapter was al little slow, but thats ok, it is the first chappie
redireas chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
twas wonderful! you finally made an actual and serious (no way would HDB be considered serious, lol) fan fic. I loved it! Twas short, but I can't talk because mine was short too!