Reviews for Together
M chapter 18 . 9/11/2005
A quite dramatic chapter, no? An excellent one too! Ha. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Love,

M chapter 17 . 9/11/2005
Oh no! Anna is sick! BAH! get better Anna! :)

Sorry I didn't review before this. I've been kinda busy!

*runs chapter 18*!

Chanteuse chapter 17 . 9/8/2005
Wow! This story is amazing!You write the characters so well! I also love the Anna/Gabriel fluff!It's so cute!

Keep up the great work!

Love and Happiness,

LadyEmm
anna chapter 17 . 8/30/2005
hi! twas exellent as usual. go meg, go!
Naniela chapter 17 . 8/24/2005
Fluff is good! Keep it coming!:D

Check my homepage in my profile and see if you're interested in submitting this fic there. I'd be glad:)

Anyway, update soon!
ArwenUndomiel24 chapter 17 . 8/21/2005
Hm very good chapter! Glad to see you replied! I've only just come back from my holiday (I went to Spain for a fortnight!) and was glad to see you had updated! I loved this chapter and I don't mind the fluff at all. They've both spent their whole lives fighting against Count Dracula...so I think they deserve a little happiness and good times. Don't you think so? Anyway great chapter! Keep writing!

Namarie,

~Arwen
Fortune Zyne chapter 17 . 8/21/2005
Ew. I always thought that was barbaric and gross.
Dzuljeta chapter 16 . 8/12/2005
Hey! :)

it's 2 hours after midnight there, and I'm still by the computer only because I was reading your story! :)

it's absolutely amazing! :))

I love love love all the Gabriel/Anna fluff! YAY! :) It makes me so happy! :) Give me more of it! :)) I saw somebody complaining about too much of happy moments for them - or was that my imagination? i don't agree :P :))

Please continue writing, I hope you hadn't forgoten this fic! :))

love,

Aiste :P
anna chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
snifsnif...

sad face- hey, haveyou still exams? wheres your new chpter? are you dead? lol.

pleses, do it son!
anna chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
hey... where are you? why have you stopped? you were just wonderful writer... pleasee cintinue to write! youre graet!
anna chapter 16 . 7/4/2005
hey! youre fantastic writer! please continue to write, but id like to give you an advice- altgough o love gabrielanna pairing, but if i were you , in story, i d lwet them a littel argue , what do you thinK? i mean , theyre in great harmony, and that is not very interestinga nymore, you know, its a very "happy ending" , so LET THEM ARGUE, or make someone ill, (anna). ok? please reply, im anna , ivce already wroten you. bye!

PS. PLEASE , CONTUNUE YOUR STORY!
Star Sheep chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Always love a good cliffy! Hay...just started reading...saw Van last night...LOVED IT! Mom thought is was boring...first Vanny story I've read...LOVE IT! Going on my favorite list! Going on story alert list! I must scamper to the next chappie! BTW, you're characterization is PERFECT! Scamper I must!
M chapter 16 . 7/3/2005
AHH! Happy,wonderful chapter! Keep going. You're doing great!

Anon. .again chapter 16 . 7/3/2005
Okay. So this is kind of cheating. OH WELL! I still love the fic. Wonderful! I don't blaame you for studying for your exams! Take all the time you need! Good luck!
what r u lookin at chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
oh ok. It sounds a lot better.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »