Reviews for Together
Countess Jackman chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
great job. i hope you got my review telling you i change my penname. great job and keep writing so i can keep reading.
Countess Jackman chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
good job! i loved it. i changed my penname from to Countess Jackman just to let you know that you're not losing any loyal readers
LadyDracula chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
Another chapter to sink our teeth in, haha. Okay, that was a little corny, but great chapter. We're getting another view of the cast of characters, and it seems that our heros are in for one heck of a ride. And, I knew Van Helsing saw something outside. I'm curious to know what's going to happen next. Good luck on your Algebra exam!
Countess Jackman chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
i love it almost as much as i love hugh jackman! keep writing. i dont mind short chapters as long as you dont keep me hanging
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
M&M'S!

Okay, that's not my only motivation for reviewing... nicely done first chapter, I liked his dream. I could just hear Dracula's voice in my head... LOL. Good job!

Verona
LadyDracula chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
Your story still has me hooked. I love that you explained the feelings Van Helsing and Anna feel for each other. I also love how you have Van Helsing and Carl seem like friends, like in the movie. I have a hard time keeping their same friendship vibe identically the same as the vibe from the films. Anyway, I love that friendship vibe. Again, I have questions. Like what was it that Van Helsing saw? He is a good monster slayer and has good instincts, so I believe he caught sight of something. And,I'm very sorry about your grandfather.
Countess Jackman chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
awesome once again. keep writing. if only i was anna. dammit!
KillerKitty16 chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
no flames for you! its real good i love it! and its so sweet!
LadyDracula chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
WOW! NO I meant it WOW! Love your story. I recognized your name from my reviews, which I loved so very much and it made me want to write more. But, you really can tell a story! I absolutely loved how you had Dracula torturing Van Helsing in his dreams-and he thought he had got rid of Dracula. I like that Anna is alive, and I like the suspense of wondering what happened to her at the end. Also, I like that Carl was there also. I just like Carl, he's really comical in the movie. Well,I noticed that when I stopped enjoying how attractive Hugh Jackman makes Van Helsing. Anyway, I've rambled long enough. Great story, I want to read more!
pixiecorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
great story plz update soon. good to c that u kept anna alive
KillerKitty16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
its god! update soon!
Naniela chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
oh i hate cliffhangers... please write more!

This is good!
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
good set up. i really enjoyed it. and hugh jackman is such a babe!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8