Reviews for Revolution
Blame the Cupcake chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
'Cry ‘Havoc!’ and let loose the dogs of war,” Sue quoted.

“Shakespeare couldn’t have said it better,” Tom agreed.

Haha that is sheer brillance! Absolutly top hole!
StormyWolfBowler chapter 29 . 4/7/2006
Nice story, I can tell a lot of research went into this, either that or you previously had a great interest in literary figures. A bit dense for me at the moment, but when I have a bit more free time and dedication, I look forward to coming back and reading this in full (actually I was mostly skimming for Skinner stuff...). Looking forward to seeing how it'll end, please don't let me down!
PinkGirl17 chapter 29 . 2/23/2006
I really like this FanFic. The story is very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
pucktofaerie chapter 29 . 10/30/2005
Yay updates! Even for short updates. Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon!
pucktofaerie chapter 28 . 9/15/2005
~gasp~ oh gosh...looks like this thing could possibly be coming to a close. ah...who's gonna kill Dante? Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work and update soon.
St Apathy chapter 28 . 9/12/2005
Great as usuall. though it wasn't Guy Fawkes who said it, it was composed by average londoners on the day he was burned at the stake.
Melantha S. Nocturne chapter 28 . 9/11/2005
YAY! This is my FAVOURITE story ever.
526837 chapter 27 . 7/30/2005
This is so col... I love the characterizations and the interactions...and all the new characters ROCK! My favorite so far is Dr. Nikola. *huggles* YAY DR. NIKOLA!
pucktofaerie chapter 27 . 7/11/2005
-Used to be Lotrseer3350-

Yay, updates! So glad to see that the Revolution is still on. So sad for Owen though-I'm glad he'll be alright. Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Phoenix chapter 26 . 6/27/2005
Please Please Please update again the new chapter rocks!
Phoenix chapter 26 . 6/27/2005
Please Please Please update again the new chapter rocks!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 27 . 6/26/2005
Well well well...

They have the Reich's third highest-ranking officer captive? THAT bodes well for them...

Admittedly it would have been better if it had been Dante, but you can't have everything, can you?

Anyway, update soon; can't wait for more!
Abdullah chapter 26 . 5/19/2005
You have a little 'Gangs of New York' thing going on, I like it!
Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
The new chapter's cool. WRITE ANOTHER! plaese.
pucktofaerie chapter 26 . 5/15/2005
Ah...now this is an interesting twist. Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon.