Reviews for Hand in the Cookie jar
Very nice :)
robinbishop1231 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Love it!
JTSplash chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
hehehe, love this one. how the regulations, in the end, are what drives them together
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is a brilliantly written story. It's in character, with a believable storyline and some fabulous shippiness :-) I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
Regency chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Might be one of the best stories ever, I really can't decide. It's going in my favorite for sure, however. Awesome story. That's a hell of a cookie, I've got to say.
bobskull9 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
"Lieutenant Santana nodded, and left the way she came. When the door closed, Sam raised the back of her hand to her forehead and sighed heavily, faking a swoon. “Oh, my hero. Colonel, you’re just so... so... “ She fluttered her eyes and collapsed at the knees, falling against him.

Instinctively, Jack caught her, wrapping his arms around her body. Sam leaned into his chest and looked up at him. “My stars, Colonel. You are such a gentleman,” she drawled out, reminiscent of Scarlet O’Hara."

Loved this bit. pure genius.

bobskull9
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
oh my gosh, i cant beleive i havnt reveiwed this yet! i''ve read it atleast three times! sorry :( maybe becaus i looked at the date it was written and figured you might not even get it. any way...i love this story so much. defiantly on of my favs, its so sweet and at makes my insides go all...mushy lol.. GREAT, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, BRILLIANT JOB!
Jack-Sam4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
i love this story!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
lol! Yet another excellent fic...chock full of the great insights and delicious bits of humor that you're so good at.

(In particular, I loved Teal'c's testimony (And Daniel's, but just because it was so Daniel, Teal'c's was just damn funny), Jack's "Suckers!", and this last sentence: "As Sam leaned casually against the back wall, Jack tugged on the front of his BDU jacket, making sure it covered what the investigation committee might call ‘irrefutable confirmation’, and glanced at her sideways." Hee! Irrefutable confirmation!

-sil
Rain12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Sam's last question was just hilarious. You made the energy between them tangible and completely correct for the moment, whether they were playing it safe or breaking regs. You kept them pretty well in character too.
This Girl Maybe chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I'd love to read a sequel to this. And I'm so glad it had a happy ending...:)
liz parker chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I absolutely loved and enjoyed your story.

Great piece of work.

A continuation would be great, a secret relationship between the two of them, maybe how it would affect their work and lives...dont u plan on writing smt like that?

pls,let me know.

liz
Lt Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Another great story, fantastic.

Well done.
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Oh, this was good. Very, very good. About the only thing more I could wish for is retribution against whoever made the charges, and, well . . . it just doesn't seem that important.