Reviews for Rewards
! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosad!
Aww! I'm crying! Soooooooooo sad. Literally, tears are streaming down my face! But really? Remus and Sirius? Gay?! What. The. Hell?
HonestApplejack chapter 3 . 2/18
Doesn't Harry have 5 "parents"? Dumbledore,Lily,James,Remus and Sirius?
Selinae2014 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
So sad... And beautiful. You're an amazing writer, you know that?
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Gosh!Ahahaha!This was far too sweet and totally an ending we'd all have loved to see in the original!XD!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Whoooa!oh man,this was soooo cool,the sudden happiness after all that!Uwaaahh!*happy dances*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
OOHH!Well well,what have the kids done this time?!They're usually great though Remus!But i do get it why he's so intent upon leaving all this behind!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Whoooa!This is scary and absolutely gripping!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
WOOW!What a saddening and gorgeous fic!The hopelessness Remus feels here,gosh,it just seriously kills me!Great going with the trio and their reactions too!Seeing Ron with his input was a very needed dose of comic relief!
Padfoot chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter! :)
Padfoot chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Good chapter :)
Padfoot chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
So sad! Poor Remus. I'm glad Harry is trying to help.

Another great chapter :D
Padfoot chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I wonder if you still read these reviews? Hmmmm...

Another really good chapter :)
Padfoot chapter 2 . 8/7/2011