Reviews for Spiderman 3: The Legend Continues
fictionfrek101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I love it
GuessWho chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
I'd rather the good doctor was a hero, myself. Part-time hero, part-time villain. That would be fun.
Angie chapter 46 . 10/23/2004
Wow, this story was incredible. Honestly, it was almost professional quality. I am jealous; I've always wanted to be able to write like that. Keep writing and keep smiling.

Angie King
kimmy chapter 55 . 10/20/2004
aarrg...overall great story but i kinda love mj & pete together :(
greenarrow1001 chapter 55 . 10/9/2004
A very well written and interesting story, having the x-men movie-verse and the spider-man movie-verse crossover is a very original concept for superhero movies and the only thing about it that dissapoints me is that due to the budget of a superhero movie it will never. Having dr. octopus return is not an idea i am in favor of but even so, i have to admit the character was presented very well and it is very striking of BMB's doc ock from the ultimate spidey comic. All in all a great plot and story with great character dialogue that i feel would make for a very succesful movie.
lol chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hi, tobey'swife!

Don't hold anything against me when I say this. That name is the most stupidest one I ever read:) lolololololol! Anyway you know who I am so. Whatever. Like your story. Bye from a wierd and getting annoyed fan:)-_-*
Racetrack's Goil chapter 55 . 8/13/2004
Very good chapters! The last chapter was well-written as well. And yes, I think you should write a Spider-Man 4! :) Good and great job on this story!
Zimbing chapter 55 . 8/11/2004
Wow, great story. Look forward to hopefully reading more of your work in the future.
Aracnophobia chapter 55 . 8/10/2004
Wow, I loved the ending. It was really good. Very touching. I think you should go ahead and write the sequel. I'd read it.
LordLanceahlot chapter 55 . 8/10/2004
Of course a sequal! This story is wonderful, I can't believe how... great it is! Seriously, and I would definitekly definitely love a spider-man 4 and as many as you can write! I'll be first in line to review, this story was incredible

-thanks so much
ToxicGalaxy chapter 55 . 8/10/2004
It would be great to have a sequel, since so much is being left standing, the wedding, the black rock(well, I know what that is, but still)And just...everything! This was so good! I want more!lol!
Racetrack's Goil chapter 49 . 8/9/2004
Great story! Yeah, that's a good idea of making a sequel. This might be a rather dumb question, but you're not going to finish this story like that, right? HW does get in the way some times, especially writing fanfictions. Well, good luck with it! I liked what you've written so far, hope you'll get over your writer's block and continue!
spideycat chapter 49 . 8/7/2004
great story. keep up the good work!
LordLanceahlot chapter 49 . 8/6/2004
cool chapter! MJ,Peter, go to MJ!
Spidersting chapter 40 . 8/3/2004
Great story, but I'm pissed at Gwen for just going and revealing Spider-man's identity so carelessly like that! Was that necessary? Oh, well. I want Peter to end up going with MJ, not Gwen Stacy. That's just my personal preference.