Reviews for Inside Your Mind
Solangelo126 chapter 22 . 5/25
Please update...!
kimberly22137 chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
Please update this story! I just found it and I love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2015
Please, please you have to finish the story, please!
JayJay-san chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
I adore your story, the concept as well as the relationships are well thought out and crafted beautifully. I eagerly await your next installment. I realize that you haven't touch this story in a long time, but please find your Muse again and continue. This is a beautiful story and I would hate to see it go unfinished. I have fickle muses myself so I understand going months without even looking at my own work, but I truly hope yours return to you. I'm probably guessing but you probably only have 2-3 more chapters left to go til the end, you're so close.
im freaking out chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE IM FREAKING OUT AND IT CANT JUST END THERE AND JUST AHHH!
pissed off chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
Please would you like to update this story. It's been 5 fucking years. It a bloody good book. Now please do your fellow kind readers and update the next chapter
onetree chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
Great story, I hope you continue writing, I'd love to read more!
onetree chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Your writing is really impactful here
onetree chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
This fic is amazing and amazingly addictive!
onetree chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Screaming 'ahhhhhh' in my head at how absolutely cute HPDM are! LOVE IT
LandlessLord chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
Hello,
I hope you'll find time to finish this story since you're stopping at the most interesting moment.
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
. ! !
Inu Tashiro p chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
Aww, & I wanted to finish reading this :(
WolfWinks chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
I need more. I love the relationships, all of them but especially Harry and Draco's D. I love the plot. I love the characters. Basically I LOVE this story! Please continue, I know its been years but there's still hope... right?
PiptheSnake chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Ugh. You had to stop there, didn't you?
1,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »