Reviews for Sin
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
aw that was a really cute story!

i loved it!

even thought i am an avid inu/kag i thought you did a really good job, you had me actually believing that miroku loved kagome!

i loved how you eneded it!

it was beautiful!
Rin-elwin chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh, I loved it! I'm a Kag/Inu fan too, but I like the depth this view of things puts on Miroku, and when you think of it, this scenario is totally possible. It would certainly be a surprise if Rumiko thinks of a twist like this! :P Keep up the good work!
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I'm an Inu/Kag fan too, but when the fics are so good like this one I can't complain. you had me thinking it was Sango there for most of the time (you evil genius you) and despite that torturous ending, and the... heck, I don't know what to call it: ambiance? not quite enough to fit my feelings... well, the whole thing, perfectly written and wonderfully sewn into a flowing piece, is creatively original, and simply... again with my lack of suitable words... magnificent?
Carya chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I originally read this on and went to leave you a review there but it was too long for their box. So I'll try again.

I thought this was a wonderful, beautifully written story. While I too am normally an IY/Kag fan, I find that I actually enjoy a well-written Mir/Kag story sometimes. And despite your reservations I think you did a wonderful job getting into Miroku's head. You probably went a bit darker with him than most people go but I liked it, and he does have a bit of a dark side to him, doesn't he? It's always refreshing to see Miroku portrayed as more than a mindless letch or a walking exposition.

Your grammar in this story was great. There were only a few typos and misplaced words I saw. As a formatting note, I had a bit of trouble distinguishing the lyrics from dialogue. Perhaps you could set those off from the rest of the text a bit more clearly (italics?).

A few content questions. Is this pre-Sango? She's never mentioned and you would expect at least a passing comment if they'd already met. Related to the question of timing, Miroku (in the 4th paragraph)thinks about "that one moment he will never forget" when "she was taken right out from under them and he could do nothing

about it." What moment was that? Did you have something specific in mind? Kagome's so constantly in danger it would be interesting to know what specific event caused such a strong reaction in Miroku.

I liked Inuyasha's line at the end. I like the idea that he and Miroku may have a silent understanding about things but maybe it could have used a little clarification. It's a no-win situation because Miroku loves Kagome, Kagome loves Inuyasha, and (in this story) Inuyasha loves Kikyou? Maybe it's very obvious and I'm just being slow about this, but if Inuyasha loves Kagome (as he seems to in the series) it seems like an "Inuyasha-wins-and-Miroku's-out-of-luck" situation.

All in all, I really liked this story and would love to see you write more with Miroku. Now I have to go check out your other stories, which I've somehow missed.
DR chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I too am a devout Inu/Kag fan but i realy liked this story. I read the first half thinking it was Miroku/Sango and was taken completly by surprise when it turned Mir/Kag. But you handeled the idea very well; it did not seem to me that you were untrue to any of the characters which is very important to me. Well done and keep writting!
LilacRose23 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*Kei rubs his eyes* It's 4 am you freak, go to bed.

Lilac giggles, "No no..had to read, I wanted to see..."

You did AWESOME with this idea chica! I loved it! It came out even better than we had talked about before! A, I think I may have to nominate you for an award *grin*

*Lilac's eyes glaze over as she falls fast asleep at the computer. Kei sighs, picks her up and tucks her into the small couch that is her bed for tonight*
Mistaken Otaku chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
wow... that was a great fanfiction... *sigh* ive only read like one other Miroku/Kagome fic before this and it was ok... but this one was really touching you know? i can kinda relate to it - not like you know the whole fuedal japan thing but you know like feelings-wise and yea
MapleRose chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
i like miroku better with sango, but this is very good, sad and beautiful.
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I liked it Em, it's very good.

You had me going for the first half there, I realy thought it was Sango he was admireing.

You're artistic tallents will never cease to amaze me Em, I eagerly await whatever elese Puck decides to send your way.

For my own part, Caharel (my own muse) has been extrodinarily un-helpful. Then again, he's been helping me with my RPing, instead of my story...
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I like inuyasha's line...i was suspecting Kagome about halfway through the fic...You know, if that was the original storyline, they'd all be screwed. What wilth the Inuyasha/Kagome/Miroku, Inuyasha/Kagome/Kikyou, and then Sango developing her feelings for the monk...

Oh dear. So complicated.

did that make any sense?