Reviews for The Switch
crimsontears82684 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
The plot seemed interesting. It could have worked really well until Kagome was made into Yusukes female analogue and everyone became so OC as to be improable. Wantibg to mix up the couples is fine if it is done in a reasonable way. Using "because the author wants it" makes for terrible stories. There has to be GOOD reasoning worked out if you want people to take your fic seriously. I can no longer take this seriously. There is no preamble to the dissolution of Kagomes feelings for Inuyasha, there was no lead to the developement of feelings between Kagome and Yusuke and Kagome and gangs acceptance of Kikyo was unrealistic to say the least. And I was only 5 chapters in. I appreciate your attempt to write a compeling story but this falls flat fairly early. With a lot of reworking from a more mature angle this could be an amazing crossover.
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
SPIDER! Naraku has been reincarnated!
Queen of frogs chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Hello derie it is a pleasure to meet you. Also I love your story's. They are postivly smashing.
Boebahsaur chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Love how you made Kikyo turn out to be kind of cool with Kagome. She's not that bad haha.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
the girl thing was cool!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
very nice! but somebidy better tell kagome yukina has a psycho brother who is a little overprotective...
Tony555 chapter 37 . 10/2/2010
awesome
Rhianna224 chapter 37 . 11/26/2009
sweet
Kage Hasu chapter 37 . 3/10/2009
So...uh...whens the sequel coming out? it's been forever. oh and what did kagome whisper in shippou's ear?
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 37 . 1/5/2009
I loved it!
Zero chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Neat! I love how it took Kurama all of about three seconds to figure the whole thing out!

PS

I don't think you can really call anyone who drank, smoked, gambolled, skipped school periodically, and beat people up for kicks, all by the time he was 14, a bishie.

(Possibly in his demon form, with the long, white hair.)
hitokiri battousai chapter 35 . 8/21/2008
h! does that mean hiei's alive? y!
hitokiri battousai chapter 32 . 8/21/2008
HOW DARE YPU KILL HIEI! H!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 37 . 5/13/2008
Great story, YusukexKagome ROCKS... Ano, sorry 'bout that, I swear I got the randomness bug from my friends -.- :sweatdrop: Anyway, as I said great fic you have here, be glad when the sequel(s) come out, ja ne!