Reviews for Intergalactic Love
hamna abid chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
This story is Ahhmazingg!
Please upload the next chap fast! :)
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I understand this is your only JN story...? Nevertheless, a very good one. :)
NorthernLights94 chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
i hope you finish it. it is so good!
Kali101 chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
I CANT WAIT EITHER! HURRY UPDATE SON ALREADY! ITS BEEN AWHILE SO PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY! YOUR ABSOLUTLEY TRULY FABULOUS! YOU ROCK MY RIVER CITY SOCKS OFF! WOO HO! CONTINUE SOON PLEASE! :):):):):):):):):):)

-Kaleigh!
AngelaCoryShipper chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
Continue please. This story is amazing. why did he stop at cindy?
Jarethcat chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
love this story!

it is awesome!

Jess
Philip the Great chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This stuuff is major vomit and I think than the even the trash can wouldn't be willing to take it
pretty as a cupcake chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
Wow! Nice story! Please keep going!
Jessica chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
hey i love this story!
MidnightMoon14 chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
Okay people. I have FINALLY have time to finish this story1 I know you all probably hate me right now, but trust me, it isn't EASY to come up with new ideas. I have writer's block. But not anymore! ANd I'm onna finishe this as soon as possible! There will probably be 7 or 6 more chapters, so watch out for them! Bye!

Love,

Kim
Midnight el Gatito chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
...I keep forgetting to check back. ; But hey! It was good...(giggle) Carl's gotta GIRLfriend!

Carl: Do not! (pulls out Judy's picture) I'll never forget you...

...um...O_o; Yeah...
Heart's Murmur chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
You can NOT get much better that this! I really love this and I think that you are a very talented writer and i howe that you keep it up!
misshilton5678 chapter 13 . 5/23/2005
ah! what is going to happen? this is such a good story! thanks for including Bolbi and Mr Neutron! they are both so funny! anyway please finish! add lots of J/C!
mackattack chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
you remember me kimmie? if you do im sorry i have replied in like 7 months i got distracted and totaly forgot about this fic for so long anyways if you don't remember me i was the person who used to be a good fan of your fic until i didn't read it now back to the story, very nice updates and you probably won't make any more chaps but i hope you do k? thanx
snowboarder9 chapter 13 . 3/8/2005
nice chap, can't wait for the next one