Reviews for No Room To Wiggle
stxrdusty chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Okay, so your fics done...Nd it was amazing! I loved it a lot and I bought it was super cute! You got Gris and Sara really in character and this was totally believable. My favorite funny part was about the "night dwellers" in the chapter and the ending with tripoets, did not see that coming. Anywho, you're a great writer. :)
stxrdusty chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Yay yay yay! :)
stxrdusty chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Oh yay! The "anticipation!" Super excited for the next chapie now, gotta go read it! :)
stxrdusty chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Aww, poor Grissom...My favorite part of this was when he's like "She can't reject my rejection can she?". So yeah, I just felt like reviewing...THIS WAS FANTASTIC! That is all. :P
stxrdusty chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Nooo! He was going to kiss her and then, ahhh!
So yeah, I'm heading to the next chapie to see what happened.
And don't be alarmed, I really did like the chapter, especially the part at the beginning and during the presentations (although the bug racing holds a special place in my heart), but the end just got me. :)
stxrdusty chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Totally awesome! And the roller coaster part, genius! :) 3
stxrdusty chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
So, this is amazing! After reading their conversation on the airplane it makes me want to be a CSI even more than I already do! Especially a night shift one like these guys (even though I think the dark's scary) because I function well late at night! Also, I'm supposed to be doing an AP Bio summer assignment right now if that gives an indication of my interests. :D
Anywho, I love this fic so far. In my opinion you've written Sara and Grissom really in character and it's really well written. Plus, the idea and plot behind this story is really awesome. :) 3
gsrluver chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Great story! love your writting style!
csiKathy chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I know I have read this before but I was drawn back to it to read again. Love your subtle sense of humor. Sometimes, people really hammer in the angst of this relationship but you mix the tension with a light touch. Wish you were writing more and hope that you are feeling stronger. The NC-17 chapter was pretty tasty, IMHO
HappyPurpleBunnies chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Aw, that was an amazing ending! LOVE IT! D
HappyPurpleBunnies chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I've read this story before, a while ago, but it's so good I had to read it again. Great job!
Bocilovegsr chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
One word: LOVELY :)
tvaddict42 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Yay for Cedar Point! I worked there through BUNAC summer 2002 and 2003:) It was awesome! I worked on Mantis...if I'd been asked by a customer could they disinfect the seats I definately would have looked like WTF? But I done that all the time when guests SAT DOWN on it! LOL! Apparently they were too busy listening to my accent when I spielled to listen to the words coming out my mouth!

I love Cedar Point, and I love this story cauz now I remember it all! :) Thank you :)
victoria wynavage chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
i love this story it was wonderful and very intriguing so i hope you keep writing
Danielle Lynne chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
I REALLY enjoyed reading your fan fic! It was really thought out, and I felt like I was watching it as an episode the whole time. I don't remember once thinking that the characters were doing anything unlike they would in the show. I appreciate your story!