Reviews for Forever Unchanged
Goblin Girl's Cast Members chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Please hurry up and continue this!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well done! I enjoyed it
eridani chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Very confronting conclusion- it really made the story. Sweetly written interaction between A/P. Well done! If only we all had him around to discourage unwanted attentions... well, not all, but I.
Stag chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Is that the end? Is she alive? Intriguing, it is!
KD Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Cute story! I especially liked the ending. that dude got what he deserved!
nextwave00 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I really enjoyed this - a lot. As was already mentioned, your portrayal of Vader at that moment was just perfect. Your writing is descriptive and expressive, just as I would like to be, though I know I'm no where near this good.

Keep writing!
Amylion chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Damn, this is a real nice story! Write more things like that!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
A viggie or are you going to continue this?
Liz chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Excellent story. Very interesting to see the two sides of Anakin/Vader reacting to this man. I especially liked the line about Padme having to keep track of her lies. Thanks for posting it!
Kazzy chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That was brilliant. You had me completely involved from beginning to end. If there were any errors I didn't pick up on them, I was too interested in what I was reading to notice. I would have to read it again, and that's unusual these days!

I loved just the slice of life, the couple of moments that you've produced here, and I think that in doing so you've shown a very accurate side of Anakin/Vader.

He was not particularly tolerant, and anything that upset Padmé would have dropped his tolerance a few levels below tolerance.

What a wonderful fic. :)