Reviews for Busy, Busy Bumblebee
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was just wonderful, I adored it, sigh my heart is still melting within me. Sighs again, they are just an adorable couple.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Pretty!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
N.E.W.T.S chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
ILOVE THIS STORY A LOT!

I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WRITE SOME MORE ON THIS KIND OF SUBJECT BUT HERMIONE BEING THE ONE WHO OVERWORKING HERSELF!

SO PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY AND WRITE THIS STORY BUT HERMIONE BEING THE ONE WHO OVERWORKS! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

PLEASE!
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
ahh a wonderful little fic just beautiful

~Emily
mascaret chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
It's good thing I am not diabetic because if I were, I would currently be in a fluff induced sugar coma! *happy grin*
griseldalafey chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I love your one-shots. This one was brilliant as well. Where do you get your ideas from?
fuzzlebub85 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
LOVE THE STORY A LOT! I WISH YOU'D KEEP GOING!

Fuz
fuzzlebub85 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
LOVE THE STORY A LOT! I WISH YOU'D KEEP GOING!

Fuz
Lady Angharad chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That was just beautiful! Thank you!
rogueinker chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Lovely for what was unsaid but not unexpressed. Thank you for writing.
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Aw! That was very sweet. A nice way to start my day! (Hey that rhymed.) Thanks for sharing.

-April :-)
minervarette chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Yay for Jetsana!

This is a sweet, simple, yet highly effective fic that does the business for all AD/MM shippers.

Thanks for a good read.

Minervarette
The Liz Monster chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Aw! I love it! It's so sweet. and very convincing too. sounds like something Minerva doing that, wearing herself out that is. I like it!
Cielita chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I said it once and I'll say it again, THANK YOU! This was such a dear story! Not to mention a relief to read when I finally got time to sit down and relax for a while.