Reviews for Reason to Believe
Love the story.
Eaglator23 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
This story is AWESOME
EscapetoMusic chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
no! can you at least finish the story first?
EscapetoMusic chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
HOW DARE YOU KILL YUMI! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU? (THROWS MULTIPLE ROCKS AT YOU) wait, u no wat... i bet yumi's parents saw reason... and yumi was never on the plane! i apologize for throwing rocks :(
waytobefabulous chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
its perfect the way it is!

I want more!

please, please, please write more, cuz i'm very sad :(

PM me!

-lyokofanforever
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
but..but..but...(crys) it doesnt need improvment...its fine i mean if its sad enough to make e shed some tears over a sttory thats not reall and then it makes me smile really nig right after then it must be really really realy great...right?(grumbles happy holidays) but ya i LOVE it
Swallowing.RaInDrOpS chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
AW MAN WHAT IMPROVMENT I LOVE THIS STORY AS IS!

*x*
Bre'Ann Rupp chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
You have suceeded in making me very angry! Where is the story? How does it end? What happens between Yumi and Ulrich? You have left too many questions unanswered!

Sorry, I'm kina cranky because it is 6:45 AM right now and I didn't go to bed last night.
Bre'Ann Rupp chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Yumis is ENGAGED? I love writers who do that to me! Make me have to read the next chapter...
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
I thought it rocked to begin with...better than mine anyway... *sigh* I'll be watching for the rewrite
aelitafan13 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE, I'M GONNA SCREAM! and PLEASE don't bothr updating, just finish the next chapter I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

-8-
aelitafan13 chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
HURRY UP AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER! and please don't take the time tp rewrite it, it's fine already, just finish the next chapter!
aelitafan13 chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
AWESOME, HURRY OP AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
DayDreamer9 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
I'm glad you let Yumi live or I'd have to hunt you down and strangle you I doubt her parents woulda been that harsh; her Dad, maybe, her Mom would definitely side with her since she's more sensible. Not that the whole 'plane crash' wasn't dramatic, but ya kinda had the times wrong: if Yumi's plane left in another 15 minutes, then wouldn't she NOT be on the plane and simply be waiting for it? I dunno, I'm getting all technical again o.O But I hope to read this again, it really WAS good _
Anonomise chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
WHY THE FUCK R U REWRITING IT! I LIKED IT! IT BETTER CONTINUE! BITCH!