Reviews for Class Reunion
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
such as sad ending
JustSimplyAWriter-NeNe chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
dis waz a good story...it would have been a good final show for code lyoko...nice job!
waytobefabulous chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
the story is well written, but i honsestly don't like the way everything turned out.

-lyokofanforever
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
...I hate this. It was very well written. But this is a cartoon. I odn't want them to grow up. And it's bad enough the series is over.

I don't mean to offend you, butthis upsets me. A lot. Sorry.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
...Ouch, just...ouch.

Man, this fic actully manegd to depress me, seriously.

It was a wonderful fic, but it was so sad, it actully hurt at the end.
Archer chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This truly did make me cry, though the show had a much better ending, this is actualy how I would see it ending if it were real life. This reminds me of the episode Just in time, as dumb as it is for me to say this (given my age now) when I first saw it it realy did make me cry, you have a mastery of human emotion, which is truly rare these days, its just a shame youve chosen the darker side. I do hope to se more of your fantastic work though, fare-you-well.
dvx chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
not fair, it ends so sadly !
JxAlovergirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Your story honestly and truly made me cry. It was good but the logic is too wrong. I liked it and hated it at the same time. Never write something like that again.
ATeeAdorkable chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow.

You wrote this a while back.

Are you watching the 3rd season?

I think this was an awesome story.

Very sad.

I wish you'd write more.

Where something like Jeremie comes back as an adult and turns it back on and she doesn't remember him. He finds the anti-virus and fix the scanners but she still doesn't remember him when he materialises her so he takes her in as a child. That would be really sweet.
dser chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
you suck bad!
Athene chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Gee, that was such a sad story!
PikachuPirate chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That made me cry! I loved it. I really liked how you changed the way each of the gang looks, and how they move on with their lives.

Kudos to you!
ghost chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
...speechless, that was totally sad T-T nice job though...(crying)
code lyoko fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this gose out to all the fans in america after january 13 at 5:30 codelyoko will not be on cartoonnetwork no more email me

codev lyoko fan sing out good bye
Andrew chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
very depressing,PLEASE write a new story