Reviews for Losing Left and Right, Finding In Between
darlingsaralynn chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
I so hope you continue this story! I know it's been a million years but it's definitely a great story line!
lost0and0found chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Being probably the hundredth person to tell you this, you need to finish this story, someone! Don't let us be seduced and abandoned... I know it's been more than a while, but, anyway, I'm sure to put this story on my alert list, because I really wanna know what happens next. This is just too good not to be finished!
lost0and0found chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I'd shamelessly say I completely know how hard this chapter was to write...
Writing THE conversation is a haphazard task and you, you just handled it masterfully, absolute brilliance, dear! I mean it, you did this amazingly, they're a hundred percent themselves, not a single bit feels out of place, it's all them and it's all striking directly into the core of Lit fiction... I'm bowing right now - amazing, beautifully done job!
lost0and0found chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Definitely interesting, unquestionably well-written, you've got style, someone! Thumbs high up!
actlikesummer chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
I love Jess and Rory together. He cares about her so much. Please update again! I want to read more.
cmtaylor531 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
I really loved where you were going with this story. And I am incredibly sad that you never got around to giving it closure. Still want to thank you for helping solve this major Rory and Jess kick I have been on lately.
destiny062 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
heya, this is really good so far. it's kinda interesting to see another side to Rory, be it through fan fiction, but it's a good interesting.

keep writing!

"Fan Fiction is a really great distraction from the sometimes harshness of reality." -destiny062
Fabulouskiaa chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
I hope you continue although it seems that you aren't gonna since it has been 2 years! please think about
Love and Rock Music chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
Love it, love it, love it. You so need to finish! Even if it's just one more little add on conclusion. . . it's catharsis! Please?

This chap was great. I could tell that the people at the pizza parlor were going to have Gilmore-quirks of their own. . . and I loved that Rory didn't get a cliché fan fiction, like working at a bookstore or something.

Also, Luke had the best line I've ever read in fandom: "'I mean, I made him promise to keep me up to speed about where he was. You know, in case I needed a kidney or something...'" -Love!
Love and Rock Music chapter 9 . 12/23/2007
Fabulous. I'm still not so keen on the not-Rory-and-Jess parts, but you did the Lorelai telling the Gilmore nicely. I like the Literati better, though.

"Ironic how now that he actually had someone to bitch to, the urge suddenly lost its immediacy." -Best line ever!
Love and Rock Music chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
I love it. Jess and Rory catching up, bonding, reconnecting - it's very well done. I love description, too, which you handle quite as well as your dialog.

"Jess' tales were fewer and he told them with indifference, a sharp contrast to the way her face lit up with delight, or how her words ran together as she spoke faster and faster until she was almost out of breath, her tongue working in a furious race with her brain, never able to get the words out fast enough." -Run on? Never! This line was totally wicked. Loved it.
Love and Rock Music chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Excellent. Every little bit of dialog and description was perfect. I could practically hear the inflection in both their voices. You write with major skill, exactly like how I wish it would have turned out.

I thought these first few chapters were a little rough, but the ones with Rory and Jess are totally awesome!
Love and Rock Music chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Great chapter! The last bit was the best. Very promising. The way you worked in the A to B was very good.
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I totally forgot about this story... i really hope you finish it someday
TheVelvetDusk chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Hey, I am a new reader, and I am really impressed with this fic. I really want you to update! Please?