Reviews for Nerveless
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
haha *snort* you know it's been a while since i've been in the Digifandom but god this brings back good memories. The fact that the last time I saw Digimon was at least four years ago and I still remember everyone's names ans who they are just kinda says something.
QueenNarca chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Another great story! Sitting around beating the shit out of each other at video games - story of my life, except the bosses usually kill everybody too.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
lol I miss this fandom too...write more of them, although I oculd probably do without the incest LOL. well it wasn't really prominent here. Loved Kaiser-sama ;)

Mirai
Ice Panther of the Fifth Realm chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
nicely writen, funny, cute. Good job!
wellduh chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Last time I paid attention to anything Digimon was about six years ago. But this? *snickers* Awesome.
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Uh-Oh. Daisuke's in trouble.
chocolatshell chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Hilarious! Very funny :)
children of the Revolution chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
How I love this. But personally, I think Yamato is the prettier of the two. (Forgive me Ken-chan!)
babydragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
OMG sunfreak san you're back! believe you me, the fandom missed you right back... i thought you'd gone chasing naruto and wouldn't come back to digimon ever... T_T

fun-ness as usual, and dai and ken being cute(yay!). not so sure about taketo though... ::grins:: it's good to have you back, though.

and on a final note, although i love yama to itsy bitsy pieces, the prettiest digiboy IS ken. muahahahhaa...
Hi no Tori chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Nice. *smiles* And oh, I miss that fandom, too...

Agreeing with Daisuke, btw. Never gonna get used to that, and his is prettier. *laughs*
Ruselyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Ya! That was soo funny! Ken seemed kinda bored... Hm, kinda sweet and cute!
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That is TOTALLY the best.

Note: I (and I'm sure, a few others) don't know ALL the Japanese names.

And I KNOW it's spoilers to put them at the beginning, but if you could post the translations at the bottom... That's helpfullness beyond recognition, I assure you.

Well, except mine, because I'll keep reviewing.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
very nice. i'm warming up more to the takeru/yamato pairing...very neat! love ken the videogame geek!