Reviews for High Voltage
chill13 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
You know there are advantages to a short-circuiting memory.

"I hate metaphors anyway" No wonder DW annoys him!

Oooh, niiice! Darkwing gave him the battery idea in the first place? When in the beginning he had to keep recharging. Brilliant.

Ahh, and the name-calling battle begins. Their insult fights really are the highlight of the show.

"I guess teehee isn't very villinous...let me try again." that was such a great line!

That was such a great story! Theirs is such an odd friendship but it IS a friendship. (very similar to Maxwell Smart and Siegfried if you ever watch Get Smart) and the last line was perfect.
chill13 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Dangling from a hundred or so story building, I think I'll tell a story. Really, it's a clever setting for a flashback.

It shows you can't blame your actions on the situation. Darkwing and Megavolt's high school experiences were very similar but they chose to deal with them differently. Megavolt decided to take revenge on those who picked on him while DW, although he still holds a bit of a grudge, went so far as to protect them.
chill13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Your DW and Megavolt banter is PRICELESS! I love Darkwing being so upset about the VCR thing that he can't come up with a 'witty metaphor'. And the bit about a "nice, fresh, clean...smog contaminated city air" had me laughing so hard!

Everyone is perfectly in character and I'm really liking this. Although it looks like their both in a lot of trouble. On the other hand with cartoon physics being so different than our own...
Belphegor chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Well-written, well-paced and well-characterised :o) I loved the little nods and winks to the show ("Jim and Cummings", huh? ;o) and the last dialogue (plus Darkwing and Megavolt's last little conversation right before they "go splat", and Darkwing's near-secret identity-reveal) is perfect! This is a lovely, funny story that has all the humour and soul of the cartoon. Brilliant :o)
GF chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Perfect ending to this just had to be *him* who saved Darkwing Duck and Megavolt. LOL...poor DW.
damonika2009 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Loved the reference to Jim Cummings. I got it right off the bat when you said "Jim and Cummings". I still think Darkwing Duck is his best role ever.
Kat chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I'm not even gonna ruin the moment by saying anything...

EXCEPT...this was a beautiful fic, and I must say it is hands down, no questions asked, the best fanfic I've ever read. PERIOD.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
This story was funny sweet,it was wonderful D.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
great chappie
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
great chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love this faves
Oustiti chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
I love your story. It's really cute. You're right, although Darkwing and MegaVolt are arch enemy's the still are friends in some kinda way.
LordNegaduck chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Love the use of Johnny Nash's "I can see clearly now!" Great and very funny rewrite of Clash Reunion! You're a terrific writer! I felt like I was really watching the cartoon!

It's a shame you won't be writing anymore DW fanfics! You're writing skills is an asset to us fans of the Mighty Masked Mallard!

PHIL AMENT MIKE ROWAVE! That's so funny!
LordNegaduck chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Another funny chapter-Darkwing could be a real klutz sometimes! I really am enjoying this trip down memory lane with Darkwing and Megavolt! Who would have thought that those two used to hang around each other in school!

Can't wait to read on!
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is a very funny story-Darkwing Duck never could program his VCR! Where is SHUSH's D-2 10 supercomputer when you need it! Time to call Honker!