Reviews for Nothing But Alone
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh, this is such a sad story, but it's very well-written. I really got into it because it seemed so believable. You did a great job with this, so I'm adding it to my favorites.
Lance Cortex chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I'll admit that I'm a bit tired of seeing Jericho-Stephanie romance fics, but I loved your story immensely. You proved that not all Jericho-Stephanie stories suck. The emotion, as usual, was excellent, realistic, and engrossing. Your ability to pull a reader into the story is unparalleled. Great work.
Fed Up chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Enough of Stephanie/Jericho stories! You people are so unoriginal.
lucyzigg chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow. This story invoked so many emotions in me... I hardly know what to say. I nearly felt as if I was feeling Chris's betrayal first-hand. And despite the fact that I knew that Stephanie wouldn't go back to him in the end, I still hoped for it until the very last line. A simply amazing piece of work - I loved everything about it.

Liz
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That was so sad, I teared up a little reading it. You portrayed Chris's feelings so well and so eloquently, good job on that. The circumstances were so sad, but explained really well. Even though it was sad, it was a really good story overall, so great job. :)