Reviews for People Skills
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
My people skills aren't that bad but they leave a lot to be desired.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Cool story!
Nikita6 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
still adore this story!
AJCrane chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Just like the other I liked this a lot. Looks like Batman and Nightwing (former Robin) still got it. :-)
glraxaystarfire katniss chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
hi everyone i am new here and i got my teen titans story
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was fantastic. I just recently read the first 2 volumes of No Man's Land and fell in love with it. I loved how all the men except one turned tail and ran. Smart boys but they should know by now that the Bat will catch you, even if it is in a destroyed Gotham.
Nightshade121 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It was better than most of the stories I've read about Nightwing. I got a good laugh because batman does need people Skills.
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
You know, after reading a handful of your stories already I will loudly declare that I love your sense of humor. :)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Heh... Batman's "people skills" are meant to be creepy, scary, and downright effective!

Ani
Sylvermage chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"A shadow was cast over the group – the outline unmistakeable. The thugs glanced skyward and saw hell itself dropping from the heavens. All of them screamed. Judgement day had arrived and their souls weren't prepared."

Best. Entrance. Ever.

I love the interaction between Nightwing and Batman. You write them both so well.

Just a note, you've spelled 'somersault' as 'summersault', and there is one line... "Who have you been talking to you?", that doesn't quite make sense...I believe you may have meant 'Who have you been talking to?"

Delightful story :D You make the somber Dark Knight fun. Or maybe that's just Nightwing's effect...Hahaha.

Sylvermage
lauthom chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Cute. ""People skills," he snorted… but even the serious Dark Knight couldn't help smiling."

I love it.
LadyColt chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awesome *cheers* I love the way you write Bruce and Dick's relationship. You style shows emotion without overwording the story. Great job, keep up the good work.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very bad man faints rather than face bats ... perhaps Night-wing is correct he needs to adjust his people skills some what. Lol!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That's what he has Dick for. Duh!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*giggles with glee*

Nightwing has his way with words, ohyeah ;)