Reviews for The Beautiful Dance
xmissmoix chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Hey, I have been reading your stories from the beginning and you say how much you like reviews, and I know this is kinda late but I just wanted to say your stories are great and they always manage to surprise me, I am going to read every single one. I may review on a couple more along the way, Thanks :)
BrownEyedCynic chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
What's up with Larry? I really do think you should update this fan fiction it is really good. Update soon, hopefully.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
interesting story!

too bad u didn't continue it!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
I know its been awhile since you've updated this story but, I think you should, its really good.
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 12 . 2/15/2007
update soon
lovinleyton320 chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
“Peyton you have to listen to me.” Lucas was incredibly serious and tilted her chin up forcing her to look him directly in the eyes.

...thud.

When Lucas is solemn like that it melts my heart. These two are so perfect. *sigh* I love this fic. *hugs it*
lovinleyton320 chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Something I really love about your fics, Ashley, are that you always put in the honesty I wish Lucas and Peyton could have with each other. I'm not saying knock-down-drag-out fights are good, but they always keep their hurt feelings inside. So when I read the words I've wanted them to say to each other through your fics it always makes me happy!

For instance:

" 'It means that I know how it feels to be hurt by someone you care about, by you actually.' He pointed his finger at her again. He was being a dick and he knew it."

I loved this bit of their fight. Maybe it's because I kind of think of LucastheDick! as a bit sexy (I'm diluted I know! I think Jealous!Lucas is hot too) but I think it's also because even through his anger you still know he loves her and wants to be with her more than anything.

You gotta have a balance of sweet and bitter (fluff and angst?) in fics, and you do that well. :) Onto the next chapters...
sara98 chapter 12 . 3/11/2006
i hope you wont stop the story at this point..its realy good..keep going:)
breakingsilence chapter 12 . 6/7/2005
This is a cute story! I love it! Continue soon!
MissPriss11120 chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
i totally love your writing. i mean seriously, every story of yours that ive read so far i have loved. you are an amazing writer.
lysser8312 chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
Nice way to add drama! I wasn't sure where you were going with this story, guess you weren't either but you're doing a great job with it so far. I like the direction you're taking it and can't wait to see what you've got next! Great job, update asap!
heyitsme chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
wow another great chapter cant wait for more
LucasPeyton4Ever chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
I hope everything is ok with Larry. Update Soon
angel chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
I love this story, it's so true to characters, and L/P are so amazing together. D Update soon!
lysser8312 chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
I'm not sure where you're going with this either but I do like it! I loved how quiet he was with her and that she did forgive him. It was a beautifully written chapter. Great job, update asap!