Reviews for A Collection of Inuyasha's Shorts
JMaxwell chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
It's been years since you've written these, so I don't know if you still get the reviews, but all of these are very funny and quite good.
The-world-needs-peace chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
LOL! That was funny! Miroku is sneaky, I thought that promise was a little too good to be true! HA HA! I love your other story too as you know, so keep up th good work!
Ganheim chapter 7 . 2/21/2005
That was so funny (most of it. I didn't quite get Chapter 6: Angels and Demons, though maybe it's because I've never played the game. I wouldn't mind, a change of pace from C&C: Generals might do well). I thought the final punch-line was perfect:

It was half an hour before she remembered that Miroku was a monk, not a priest.

I'm still chuckling so much that I can barely type. If you have some time, check out one of my stories.
Riseile chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
you made me bite my hand and fall out of my chair at the computer lab at school. everyone stared at me. no big though it was worth it. that was FUNNY! really really funny. i hope you'll update soon.
Raine Is Crazy chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Gods above! Lol these are incredibly hilarious, and I have found myself DEFINITELY wanting more. Whaddyasay? More? More? PPLLEEAASSEE?

Your Inu-Fan,

Raine!
Catleana chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
I just have to say that I am rolling with laughter. I enjoyed the way that you made the shorts link together and refer to previous ones. I thought they would separate entites. I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time. Thank you.
Elusion chapter 7 . 8/8/2004
XD This is by far the greatest one yet. I actually laughed aloud (a rare thing when I'm reading fanfics late at night). Good job! *wanders away giggling.*
Pen2 chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
whoa. not what i was expecting (you really got me when Kagome called Inuyasha a sauerkraut eating bitch) but thanks man. i appreciate it _
demondoggie chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
i love this story and i hope you update soon read myn? kissing games
ShortPoet chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
I think my fits of laughter have calmed down enough to the point where I can actually leave a review... these were so funny, twisted but funny none the less. Thanks for the laugh.
Squall the Stampede chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
0_0 You scare me sometimes...clever wordplay and too much obscenityness! Run, the censors are coming!

*Runs away laughing.*
Jess Perry chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
You are a geniouse beyond your time Sentinal, and I've just truly realized how much I adore the Inuyasha cast. Great job!
Flag Pole Sittah chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
hehehehehehehe...I envy you sense of humor...
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
the horror...The horror...THE HORROR!

Too bad it wasn't sesshou-kun.

Great job!

I hope you write more!

And plz r&r my fic! Your obvious wisdom and creativity exceeds my own so please share your wisdom and HELP ME! PLEASE?
DarklessVasion chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
LoL!

Ah...revenge! Sweet revenge! Too bad it usually comes back to bite you on the -!

Well, you made my day!