Reviews for A Collection of Inuyasha's Shorts
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Kewlblie! The ending was inda confusing but i got it after reading it six times. but it mighta been cuz my sisters were screamin at each other right in the naxt room and there's no door. but still kewl! update sooner roonerz!
scoutsdream chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
AHahaha that was classic! Kaede... oh man. This is going on my favorite stories list.
sailorpsychosis chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
Now THAT was HILARIOUS!
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
Ew! it burns! I feel sorry for miroku! i'm gonna have nightmares!

Great job!
Jess Perry chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
My my, our dear monk's eues seem to have been soiled. Serves him right.
Elusion chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Heh. Amusing. It's incredibly hard to get a gun in Japan though- they have crazy restrictions. Though she did say she got it in Nerima, and we Ranma fans know how Nerima defies all conventions of normality... so maybe...
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Nice real nice!
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
OMG! you are so sick!

that was AWESOME!
Squall the Stampede chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Returning the favor, my man. This...is some funny stuff. Keep it up, and you may end up a not-so-pathetic loser with a girlfriend that likes anime and mangas as much as you do. Yes, that's a good thing._ But in all seriousness, it was very funny.
Jess Perry chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Poor stubborn Inuyasha. I really like him for his obnoxious-ness, and for the fact he's such a wise-ass, so don't get me wrong. But I can't help but smile when he's the one who actually gets hurt. It's like semi-demon Karma and it is a beautiful thing indeed.
Jess Perry chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Well Sentinel, I have to tell you that I get rather happy when you start a new story, because you have this wonderful talent of causing people to laugh their asses off, while all the time actaully producing a GOOD , well-rounded story that has a solid plot. That is not an easy feat, and I can tell you. I love Inuyasha, and I love this story. Keep doing what you do best!
Kudilu chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
ok, i don't usually review - but damm that was great!
Grimtash chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Well, I finally signed up, and while randomly browsing for those fics you recomended, I find this little gem. Addmittingly, I saw where you going with it, but that is because I know you so well. All in all, I give it 3 unlabled green bars and a pineapple...er I mean I really liked it.

Though I almost expected something like "Shop smart, shop S-Mart" to be said in there. That or "This my BOOMSTICK!"

But still..

Groovey!

yeah.. groovey *snicker
Pen2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
interesting stuff. anyway you ever consider throwing a chapter with Eva in here?
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
groovy? w/e but KEWL! and you spelled tesusaiga write this time! Kudo's for you! *throws box of kudo's candy bars* oops! wrong kinda kudo's!-~
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3