Reviews for Lost In Carrot Soup
mabidiso chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
So freakin' sweet.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hey,

I know this was written ages ago, but since I enjoyed it so much, thought I ought to let you know. Shikamaru and the then Sakura, even Sasuke are nicely in character, and the humour was appreciated.

Thanks for writing this!

Shadow
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I like where this lighthearted tale takes us. The inner musings of Shikamaru are all well thought out ,and with just the right hint of humor, it takes to a test kitchen of sorts, for a glimpse at a brief troublesome excursion (as Shikamaru might say). Thanks for sharing.
Ashley Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I dont really like ShikaSaku a whole lot, but that was really cute! You write such an impossible pairing so greatly. You can seriously make almost anything work.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw,shikamaru D
Pharos Hyaline chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
As a role model for aspiring writers every where you have a responsibility to end urban myths.
Reading Skilla chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
i like the story. it's really cute and fluffy
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aww. X3 Adorable.

Silly. Amazingly written.

*nod* very good story. *applause*

Oh, and apologies for the little two-word sentences. I really do like it a lot. .
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
that was.. so cute..
moxieweed chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I hope Sasuke gets the flu too.
Catgirl Rahena chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Cute! I don't even like this pairing but this story was very well done! Go you!
koa-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I just KNEW at this very moment that ShikaSaku is SO KAWAII!
wellduh chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aww!

Shikamaru is entirely convincing. Gotta love a guy who can cook.
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Lol!
esther chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
hehehe, i've read this story about 5 times and i was shocked to discover i have NEVER reviewed it, so i thought i should.

awesome, simply awesome. it just seems so calm and laid back, slow paced, then BAM, the shikasaku hits you in the face in the last few sentences.

BRILLIANT! how can you write such an impossible pairing and have it work so seamlessly. there are no plot holes, it's brilliant.

and yeah, the last lines are the icing on the cake. so typical shikamaru style thinking. brilliant.

i loved this!