Reviews for Where the Wild Things Are
daisydarling chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Didn't understand a word of that and I still loved done.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
And then Sunfreak, the King of all wild things, got lonely and sailed into the day and night and night and day until he reached all across Konoha to where where he found himself in his lonesome apartment. But just before he pulled off his trademark orange jacket, he found a note with a bowl of ramen. "You are the chosen one," it read, "and have been blessed with the ability to share wonderful stories with us." It seemed someone was just playing a joke until upon closer inspection, he leaned over the wonderful smelling bow,l and found it was still hot. Thanks for sharing. I loved the story in the story.
FinnimbrunPlacebo chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was so clever, it made me a little sad, though...but in a good way. Just in time for the movie, too..
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Not only was this a creative choice as a fusion but it was a clever way of going through the Naruto story while adding a spin on things.
Allys777 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh That's just brilliant! *Loves all over you*
Caturae chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Argh, i just love this so much! Every tiem I coem back to read it it makes me smile and laugh so much.

It's so simple and yet it has somuch impact. Anyway, I just love it :)

BEST FUSION EVER
Pharos Hyaline chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This was fun.
QuestofDreams chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That was cute :D Where the Wild Things Are remains one of my favorite childhood stories and a book which I now read to my daughter. Yay! LOL.

Seriously though P very cute and one of the most original fusion fics I've read.
ibbity chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
ahaha that's so CUTE!
splintercat chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
i think i love you. :)
Qem chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
XD

The cute, it burns.
Nezuko chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That is the COOLEST fusion I've ever encountered! Bravo to you!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That... was very unusual. But highly entertaining. _ *L*
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
O.O The cuteness. It's too cute. XD X3
Fairycake513 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I absolutly love this one. I actually love all you're works, even the slightly odd ones. You always make sense even when you shouldn't. It's kind of scary. Also there aren't any grammar or spelling mistakes to distract. Anyways, I particularly like this one because I like the book; it's just so none-sensical, and at the same time really, really sweet. Thanks bunchies for sharing.