Reviews for These Are the Facts
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This was a beautiful, mature, and realistic take on an arranged marriage between Sasuke and Hinata, well in my opinion. And I especially liked the idea that Sasuke would try harder, on the relationship/marriage, because he lost his family. That was very insightful. And I really love Sasuke's subtle actions of "taking care" of Hinata by making her food, eating her food in turn, and making her hot chocolate when she cried. I liked it, it was a realistic fluff. The last paragraph was my favorite, and the last 2 lines were extremely insightful. Thank you for this lovely one shot. I really enjoyed reading it.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Beautiful. I loved how Sasuke was the first to make the bento. It made so much sense given how he had lived alone. The part "I won't let you die" cracked me up. It doesn't matter that Naruto has ended and Sasuhina is not canon. It's story like yours that make me squeal for this ship. Their dynamic is interesting and beautiful.
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I thought the food, dishes and clean up the house were made by their servant.
Wow... Just wow...
Crystale chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I kove it, I love it, I love it. Seriously great. Cute without being straight fluff and just perfectly administered as balm to my sasuke x hinata feels
whitealmond chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Love this fic! SasuHina fascinates me but you showed how it could really work. Loved it!
niffaith chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I really really liked this, thank you.
S chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Nice but this was like a guilt trip for me; I haven't done the washing up (the dishes)... :(
silentshit chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Beautiful... Just utterly beautiful
shin chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow. Nice job writing a difficult pairing! Another really great sasuhina you can read is Ikigai.
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I liked it. Great fic. Please write more SasuHina .they deserve more love !
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great oneshot here. I like how they are so awkward around each other!
srasanswa chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
woh, ! nice facts
bleebloop chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i think that i've never really heard (ie read in a fic) sasuke say "i'll take care of you"
i really like the way you put this together. I think you kept them in character wonderfully. "i'll take care of you"...shuders. that was great. Of course! Duh! right? He doesn't have anyone else to officially call 'family'.
I'm glad you didn't make him hateful towards her. This seems,,,,more like how it would really go