Reviews for The Brown–Eyed Monster
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww great one shot!
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I really liked this story... Joey was surely acting funny and then when Tristan finally figured out what was going on, well I cheered when he finally did kiss Joey... Good Story..
Karrissarella chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aww! That was so cute!

Everyone loves a poor confused delighted Joe. -

Thanks for the pleasure! fav
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
“Hm?” Joey asked absently, eyes glazed over with hormone-induced happiness. I just love this line.
otakuoverlorde chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I was a little worried that this was going to be more of the same, but you've managed to take a somewhat tired plot and refresh it wonderfully. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Tristan/Joey, and this poked it in a beautiful way. Thank you for your fantastic work!
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
that was sweet
silver dragongurl chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Wow! I like the way you wrote the story! I really love the pairing! I'm on a long hiatus right now coz i'm just starting to write a Marik/Ryou; Y. Bakura/Y. Marik fic, and a Hon/Jou as well.

Hope you can wite more H/J fics!

And thanks for reviewing on my fic as well!

Take care!
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Wow, this is such a cute story! I love this pairing... even though I'm supposed to like Seto/Jou better... ; Shh, don't tell anyone! lol. Great job.

DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That was funny- all of them have such twisted logic. -.-* Anyway, it was adorable; I loved it.

Rock on

Zelia Theb chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I'm a secret fan of this coupling. Probably because it has the most history to it. Awesome one-shot!
Misura chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
*grins and cheers* You know, my first reaction at reading Honda and Otogi had been spending so much time together was assuming they were a couple. ; Which would've been rather hard on Joey, so I'm quite glad to find out I was wrong. I especially liked the way you wrote Honda in this, and the way he analyzed Joey's emotions and words pretty well, aside from that one slip about Joey 'liking' him. -
Ambivalence chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Yay! Tristan x Joey! I love this pairing, even though they're fairly hard to find for some reason. Anyway, it's a very cute fic. Silly Joey, clueless as always, lol! Well written too, nice spelling and grammar as far as I can see. I hope to read more!
Serah Villiers chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That was really good, poor jealous Jou...I like this pairing though it is very rare, great job.