Reviews for A Few Loose Screws
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
*mmph* *hehehehheehhe* XD XD I love innuendo... except it corrupts me beyond reason... Hey wait... all I've been reading lately are your fics... Which means, you've been corrupting me beyond reason. . You should be proud of yourself.
That Heiderich Boy chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Yay! I love this pairing! hurrah!

you should do more! I love it!

MSK
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This is really funny.
anessavanella chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
really good I love this pairing update soon
trinn chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
funny but wrong...oh well!
otakuoverlorde chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
There is not enough Joey/Ryou in this world. This is a wonderful, delightful, teasing bit of relief from that non-Joey/Ryou world. Wonderfully done-this pairing is hard to do and remain in character, but you've managed it, as always. You're making me a fan! Keep it up!
Cazeh chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
So funny!

Gah, I've run out of comments.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
::snickers:: Very amusing. Ryou is *so* cute. Joey/Ryou is another uncommon pairing, but it's absolutely adorable.

I very much enjoyed the "Screw you, Pharaoh" stuff. Funny. _

Rock on

DSF
Misura chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Fie, Ryou! Such language to use! ; A fun and, also, kind of sweet read (Joey trying to help Ryou with his 'counselor's appointment' made me both giggle and smile). I also liked your portrayal of Bakura and his arguments (wait, make that 'arguments') with Yami. Realistic, in-character and yet ... kawaii and angst-free. -
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
now that was funny

kura: i never said that quote!

yami: really now *winkwink*

kura:

very very well written if i must say so myself, who knew such things could happen nowadays
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
LOL! This chapter is absolutely hilarious! Can't wait for more! Now that that's said, I would like to say that whoever tjh is, he/she obviously has no taste whatsoever. In case you didn't know, this person wrote a nice flame for you to laugh at about your Marco/Jake fic. I simply wanted to tell you not to get upset about it. This person, who I'd like to mention has no stories up on this site, had no right to just throw away your work like that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that SOME people do like your stories very much, so keep writing! _
Yamia Ishtar chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
this is cool!are you going to write more for this?if are,then i can't wait to read more!ja!