Reviews for Vegeta's Tail
R.S.L chapter 4 . 3/18
OMG poor trunks XDD prince of all.. XD he's gunna have a lil potty mouth XD
R.S.L chapter 2 . 3/10
the wedding was beautiful. oh ya bulma has a sister
Guest chapter 29 . 7/6/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
This was...JUST AMAZING LIKE OMG YES BEST FANFICTION EVER
Prl16 chapter 29 . 1/16/2016
I liked this sequel so much more! Excellent plot twist with that wish Bulma made. She is so funny!
silver woman chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
this chapter killed me... with laughter... great chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
my favorite chapter is After Wedding Bliss. the ending was so cute/funny “ Oh to be young again” hehehe. don't we all wish that ;) ;P good story overall too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
i just wanna say... this story rulz! like, really. all the characters are who they are, meaning no OOC in sight. vegeta has always been my favorite, and him and bulma's relationship in this fic is totally on point and believable. keep up the amazing writing!
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
Great!
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Chi Chi is so supportive..
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Lol I'm a bad cook too . I tried to make cookies for my mom, dad, and brother once, it came out like one big square pancake. My dad cut it up and gave us all piece. The recipe hadn't called for water, but when I showed my mom the cooking bowl that didn't look right to me, she said add water. I panicked and added a bunch of water which is probably why it wasn't sweet. And it had this weird texture. It wasn't hard, and it wasn't soft. Felt kind of like rubber... I ended up just throwing it away and ate more of the Hershey kisses. My original thought had been to make cookies from scratch... never again.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
the silver saiyan:
tell me whats the point in this whole space captain thing cause u r confusing the hell out of me
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
My favorite chapter was 14. "I am captain Zaza of this good ship, Fuk Yu." LOL XD
Guest chapter 29 . 2/23/2014