Reviews for The Case of the Girls Night Out!
Hannah Palindromes Rock chapter 2 . 7/25
I love the bits you add about Kaito's mom. ;)
In case you got it wrong, only professor Agasa calls Haibara 'Ai-kun'. And Haibara did NOT like to be called 'Ai-kun' or 'Ai-chan'. Whichever you mean. She allows Yoshida and only Yoshida to call her that. But Ran did call her that without permission... And she is usually called 'Haibara-san' or 'Ai-chan'. '-kun' is normally for boys. But professor Agasa is unique.
Miss Emotion chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Wow! This is one of my favourite fan fictions!
dg chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
lol. Out of the mouths of babes! Back when it was first revealed that Ayumi and Ai had been invited I had thought 'Danger! Sensor the traditional girl-talk!' Nicely done.
dg chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
loved your portayal of Kogoro. It's far easier to paint the man a fool than remeber there is a brain hidden behind his personality flaws and bad habits.
Gundum M chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
loved it
Peltra chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Conan's detective of the east and Heiji's detective of the west. not the other way around.
Kage Hasu chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Wow, this was really well written and i loved the plot. I was almost expecting Aoko to make a show. Do you think you could write one with her making friends with the other girls, maybe have some drama with the B.O. or something. What's that new DC fic your writing now about? What about the talk with Ran and Shinichi/KID? Hope you get that one out soon (actually both of them, you write such good DC fics)...Update soon.
softdreamer chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I liked it

it definitely deserves more review :)
Harveste Starr chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Oh no! The secret conspiracy has been unveiled! We must warn the elders! Quick! To the Girlmobile! ...just kidding. I really liked your story! (you're probably thinking: holy crap... is this freak on drugs!)
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
lol this was hilarious, i loved it
Estrella85 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
This was an absolutely awesome story. Very creative, very well written (all the way through), and all around greatness. _
YinYangDarkLight chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
That was great! I loved it and am now headed to your authors page to see what else you might have. XD

Keep writing!

YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hehe, I love the last line about the one truth. :D It made me laugh.

I'm loving this! I love your Ai-kun (amoung my favorite 3 characters of the series). The only problem I found with it is that Kudo is the detective of the East and Heiji is the one of the West... At least I think that's how it is. Osaka is West of Tokyo... I think...

Oh well! I'm loving it anyway.

Keep writing!

Mrs. Flecher chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I'm a mystery writer as well. I have been writing for at least four years going up to my fifth. I think this is a great mystery. You have a great plot, and you made the setting very good so I know what it looked like. It is very important to give the reader a picture of the setting. Your character had good voice into them so they were different character.

Everyone had good lines no character took the spot light. Not many of repeating words, not many grammar problems that mean that was have good proof reading and did a lot and drafting and thought the story out well. Kaito Kid was very good you get his character hand down same for the two detectives and Ran and the girls. So excellent writing. I enjoyed this story. Hopefully you write other mysteries and other stories.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »